Most Recent Articles by Jonathan Goodman, MPhil
Tazemetostat demonstrated preclinical activity against EZH2-mutant non-Hodgkin lymphomas.
Duvelisib, a first-in-class dual inhibitor of PI3K-delta and -gamma, was evaluated in patients with relapsed/refractory CLL/SLL and in patients with refractory indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Study data suggest that cognitive impairments may be associate with worse survival among patients with hematologic cancer.
Researchers explored whether adding trastuzumab to carboplatin and paclitaxel would improve survival outcomes for patients with advanced/recurrent disease with overexpressed HER2/neu.
The US FDA has approved a consumer test that may indicate increased breast and ovarian cancer risk in some individuals.
More Articles by Jonathan Goodman, MPhil
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- Two Programs, One Goal: Meeting the Challenges of Oncology Navigation
- Navigating Patients with Hematologic Malignancies
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|