Most Recent Articles by John Schieszer, MA
A review of management approaches to Hodgkin lymphoma in Europe vs the United States/North America demonstrates that although some differences exist, worldwide studies that would enhance patient outcomes are feasible.
In a review of data from the NLST, researchers sought to determine if a risk-targeting approach would more efficiently select high-risk persons for lung cancer screening than the eligibility criteria defined by the NLST.
LISTEN, a novel program developed at WVU School of Medicine, is designed to tackle loneliness — a significant health concern for patients with cancer.
An analysis of select responses to a survey conducted by researchers from the College of Nursing at South Dakota State University identified oncology nurses' comfort level in handling end-of-life care and patient education.
In this randomized trial, investigators sought to determine the effectiveness of high-dose dexamethasone vs conventional prednisone therapy in treatment-naïve patients with ITP. Results were presented at ASH 2017.
More Articles by John Schieszer, MA
Ethnic Differences, Cultural Barriers Negatively Impact Mammography Follow-up Among Asian Ethnic GroupsJun 23,2017
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Physical Inactivity Linked With Increased Risk of Hodgkin, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Challenges for Young Adult Couples Facing a Cancer Diagnosis
- Progression-Free Survival Extended With PANEX Protocol in R/R Multiple Myeloma
- Following ACS Guidelines Shown to Improve Outcomes for Colon Cancer Survivors
- National Cancer Drug Shortages Unknown to Many Patients
- Letter-Writing Project Communicates Care Wishes to Healthcare Team, Family
- Pivot Nurse Improves Patients' Navigation Through Lung Cancer Care
- Long-term Carfilzomib May Be Safe, Effective In Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Palliative Sedation a Valid Option for Refractory Symptoms in End-stage Cancer
- Testicular Cancer Treatment May Increase Risk for Heart Disease in Survivors
- Spotlight on Triptorelin in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women with Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Redefining Prognosis for Hematologic Cancers in Older Adults by Age
- Outcomes for Elderly With Hematologic Cancers Effected by Cognitive Impairments
- Evolving Role of Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Mesothelioma
- FDA Approves Fostamatinib for ITP After Insufficient Response to Previous Treatment
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|