Most Recent Articles by Jason Hoffman, PharmD, RPh
Lenalidomide maintenance appears efficacious for relapsed diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
Studies presented in the last year demonstrated a revolutionary role for immune checkpoint inhibitors in the treatment of urothelial carcinoma.
Adding chemotherapy with fluorouracil and mitomycin to radiotherapy improves locoregional control.
The Decipher genomic classifier obtained from biopsy samples was prognostic for distant metastases and prostate cancer-specific mortality.
A phase 3 study presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium demonstrated the feasibility of conducting adjuvant trials.
More Articles by Jason Hoffman, PharmD, RPh
Frontline Bosutinib Superior to Imatinib for Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic PhaseFeb 09,2017
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Lenalidomide Maintenance Appears Efficacious for Relapsed DLBCL
- Single Chemotherapy Dose Informs Treatment Strategy for Advanced Laryngeal Cancer
- Use of Checkpoint Inhibitors in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Chemo + Radiotherapy Efficacious in Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|