Most Recent Articles by James Nam, PharmD
In an analysis of 11 studies, researchers investigated whether the benefits of carfilzomib for multiple myeloma outweigh the cardiovascular risks. However, the researchers recommend careful monitoring and management of blood pressure and volume status as good clinical practice, regardless.
In this study, researchers sought to determine if a genetic predisposition to depression exists in some patients with breast cancer and how to identify it.
Weight loss associated with bariatric surgery could reduce risk of hormone-related cancers, but an increased risk for colorectal cancer was seen in patients who underwent gastric bypass.
Researchers surveyed random sample of 400 oncologists to asses their views and practices with medical marijuana.
Researchers assessed the effect intake levels of folate and other nutrients involved in one-carbon metabolism have on risk of melanoma.
More Articles by James Nam, PharmD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Staff Education Leads to Increase in Oncology Rehabilitation Referrals
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|