Most Recent Articles by James Nam, PharmD
Data presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium compared overall survival with cytoreductive surgery (CRS) alone for patients with gastric cancer and peritoneal carcinomatosis vs treatment with HIPEC plus CRS.
Researchers assessed outcomes for 587 patients with PV to determine the risk factors most likely to predict arterial or venous thrombosis in this patient population.
Results from the POSH breast cancer study may influence decisions regarding treatments intended to reduce the incidence of second primary cancers in patients with BRCA-positive triple-negative breast cancer.
A metabolomics study of the effect of palbociclib/letrozole combination on cancer cells discovered that consumption of foods with certain xenoestrogens has a negative effect on the treatment.
A retrospective chart study demonstrated the effectiveness of fosfomycin as an antibacterial prophylaxis for febrile neutropenia in patients with hematologic cancer.
More Articles by James Nam, PharmD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- Overall Survival Prolonged With HIPEC + Cytoreductive Surgery for Gastric Cancer
- Better Postoperative Outcomes With RAMIE for Esophageal Cancer
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|