Issues in Cancer Survivorship
Significant advances have been made in screening for lung cancer and in targeting those patients who will benefit most from it. This study examines the impact of screening and treatment modalities on elderly patients.
After surviving pancreatic cancer, a patient learns the disease metastasized to his liver. But this patient was not ready to give up. With the support of a liver surgeon, he underwent surgery and beat his disease.
This camp offers children, adolescents, and young adults coping with life-threatening illness a chance to enjoy a week of normal summertime activities.
Diet and nutrition are significant factors in preventing hepatic diseases progressing to hepatocellular carcinoma, and coffee is high on the list of good foods.
Can one of the most popular beverages in the world limit or even prevent the growth of certain cancers?
In Alabama, smartphone technology brings regional resources to patients with cancer; in New Jersey, it motivates adolescent survivors to exercise.
Despite the seriousness of cancer, patients may use humor as part of their coping armamentarium. They may also appreciate when their health care team does, too, as these researchers found.
Understanding how patients' use their spiritual beliefs can help you determine which patients may be more likely to develop depressive symptoms.
Improvements in fatigue, IL-6, TNF-a, and IL-1B seen in a clinical trial that measured the effects of yoga practice in women survivors of breast cancer.
Many women who are survivors of childhood cancer can become pregnant. This good news comes from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study, in which nearly two-thirds of the women in the survivor group, initially unsuccessful at becoming pregnant, eventually conceived.
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Managing obesity should be part of cancer care
- Galeterone active in one form of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Reducing side effects of everolimus administration
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
- Comparison of medications for managing nausea and vomiting
- Comparison of constipation management medications
- Chemo- and immunotherapy combination is a promising treatment for pancreatic cancer
- High tumor immune cell levels may identify women with HER2+ breast cancer who may benefit from chemotherapy alone
- Hair Dyes and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- For bladder cancer, laparoscopic radical cystectomy effective at preventing recurrence
- Aspirin and/or NSAID use may improve risk of high-grade prostate cancer
- Modifying lifestyle, HPV vaccine can help prevent anal cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|