Issues in Cancer Survivorship
A prospective study found that patients with human papillomavirus-related disease had better treatment response than HPV-negative patients.
Long-lasting effects of cancer can plague patients for years after they complete their treatments. In this study, researchers sought to measure which problems plagued patients the most and for the longest time.
Most people know of the traditional use of mistletoe to get a kiss from a loved one during the Christmas holiday. However, US oncologists are discovering a new use for the plant as a CAM treatment for cancer.
A new digital program using a Web site and social media aims to meet the unique support needs of women younger than 40 years with breast cancer.
Significant advances have been made in screening for lung cancer and in targeting those patients who will benefit most from it. This study examines the impact of screening and treatment modalities on elderly patients.
After surviving pancreatic cancer, a patient learns the disease metastasized to his liver. But this patient was not ready to give up. With the support of a liver surgeon, he underwent surgery and beat his disease.
This camp offers children, adolescents, and young adults coping with life-threatening illness a chance to enjoy a week of normal summertime activities.
Diet and nutrition are significant factors in preventing hepatic diseases progressing to hepatocellular carcinoma, and coffee is high on the list of good foods.
Can one of the most popular beverages in the world limit or even prevent the growth of certain cancers?
In Alabama, smartphone technology brings regional resources to patients with cancer; in New Jersey, it motivates adolescent survivors to exercise.
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Drug sequence with gemcitabine
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- 3D printing offers innovative method for delivering medication
- Risk of thyroid cancer increases after a breast cancer diagnosis
- Vaccine may delay recurrence for advanced ovarian cancers
- High fish intake may improve survival after breast cancer
- Adding bevacizumab to standard chemotherapy improves overall survival for women with ovarian cancer
- African American cancer patients' depression symptoms often under-recognized
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|