Issues in Cancer Survivorship
A recent study confirms the benefits of marriage on patients with cancer, including socioeconomic status, psychosocial support, and a higher regard for health-related self care.
Site of metastasis is key to the length of time a patient can survive metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
The Samfund is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to easing the lasting financial effects of cancer treatments for young adults with the disease.
As the American College of Surgeons' Commision on Cancer milestones approach, ASTRO publishes a template to ensure consistent, comprehensive survivorship care plans can be developed for cancer survivors whose treatment involved radiotherapy.
This technique, which does not use pharmaceutical sedatives, can ease the perioperative discomfort and anxiety experienced by some patients undergoing fully awake craniotomy to remove glioma.
After experiencing the benefits of meditation to help himself cope with the stress of caring for patients with cancer, this oncologist leads classes teaching those patients to use the tool to better cope with their disease and its effects.
Tumor Location and Duration of Therapy Influence Palliative Effects of Radiation Therapy for Painful Bone Metastases
In a review of the Dutch Bone Metastasis Study results, stratified for primary tumor location, palliative radiation therapy was found to reduce pain and improve quality of life for some patients.
Researchers hope to prove the positive effects of the use of therapy dogs in pediatric oncology.
A leading cancer institute developed an online course that teaches oncology nurses about cancer survivors' fertility options and prospects for adoption.
New study strengthens the case that some adolescents and young adults with cancer may struggle in later adulthood with brain and emotional function.
- Cancer-related Neuropathy May Respond to Gene Therapy
- No Clinical Benefit to Expanding Gene Panel Beyond Ovarian and Breast Cancer Genes in High-risk Women
- A Protein Could Predict the Response to Immunotherapy in Metastatic Melanoma
- Response to T-cell Immunotherapy Promising for Patients With Advanced B-cell Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Herbal Remedies May Be an Overlooked Global Health Hazard
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Including Quality Measures In Treatment Regimens Increases Survival in Stage IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- New Research Questions Recommendations Regarding PSA Tests for Prostate Cancer Screening
- Genetic Biomarker Predictive of Peripheral Neuropathy in Patients Receiving Docetaxel for Prostate Cancer
- Specific Lifestyle Factors Can Significantly Affect Cancer Mortality
- Biomarker Indicates Which Patients With Colorectal Cancer Will Respond to Cetuximab
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|