Issues in Cancer Survivorship
A nurse-led study explored the significance of nurse navigators for patients with lymphoma approaching their transition from acute care to survivorship care.
Researchers at St Jude Children's Research Hospital sought to determine what indicators in survivors of CNS tumors can predict the survivor's ability to live independently as an adult.
Wearable activity monitors offer oncology care teams an unbiased glimpse into patients' health behaviors and improved reports on performance status.
A prospective trial with more than 2000 women who underwent mastectomy with immediate breast reconstruction sought to determine patient satisfaction with their breasts and quality of life annually over 4 years after their procedure.
A multinational retrospective study investigated the long term effects of exercise intensity and frequency on all-cause and cause-specific mortality among adult survivors of childhood cancers.
Results of a literature review highlighted 5 strategies for improving the management of urgent care situations in patients with cancer.
A review of the literature on follow-up after positive screening results led researchers to a consensus opinion on timing of diagnostic tests for 4 cancers: breast, cervical, colorectal, and lung.
Recent research shows that although testicular cancer survivors do not totally conform to the criteria for metabolic syndrome, past treatment with platinum-based chemotherapy increases its prevalence among survivors and may lead to a greater risk for heart disease in this patient population.
Researchers compared the association between diets high in plant-based omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) vs those high in marine-based PUFAs and the risk for breast cancer.
Study evaluates the incidence of post-traumatic stress disorder in patients with cancer from diagnosis through survivorship.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Leukemia Risk in Children, Maternal Use of Hormonal Contraception Linked in Population Study
- Molecular Features May Predict Response in Primary Pancreatic Cancer
- Medication, Vaccination Uptake Improved by Involving Pharmacists in Elder Cancer Care
- Commission Seeks Standardized Adverse Event Assessments in Hematologic Malignancies
- Chemoimmunotherapy prolongs PFS in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Counseling Patients on Oral Chemotherapy
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivors Have Increased Suicide Risk
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|