Issues in Cancer Survivorship
A leading cancer institute developed an online course that teaches oncology nurses about cancer survivors' fertility options and prospects for adoption.
New study strengthens the case that some adolescents and young adults with cancer may struggle in later adulthood with brain and emotional function.
Cultural differences in the Latino community result in unique stressors for these patients after a cancer diagnosis. This study identified some of those stressors.
For patients with radiation-induced xerostomia, ALTENS may reduce symptom burden with less side effects than current standard treatment.
Oncology nurses can learn to identify cases of intimate partner violence (IPV).
Sensor technology is used to illustrate the amount of pressure applied in breast palpation, helping clinicians refine their clinical skills for locating a breast mass.
Bruce W. Hollis, PhD, discusses the findings from his study on the benefits of increasing vitamin D intake in patients with prostate cancer undergoing active surveillance.
A prospective study found that patients with human papillomavirus-related disease had better treatment response than HPV-negative patients.
Long-lasting effects of cancer can plague patients for years after they complete their treatments. In this study, researchers sought to measure which problems plagued patients the most and for the longest time.
Most people know of the traditional use of mistletoe to get a kiss from a loved one during the Christmas holiday. However, US oncologists are discovering a new use for the plant as a CAM treatment for cancer.
- Risk of Some Cancers Modestly Increased in Persons Who Had Herpes Zoster
- Targeted Treatment Produces Rapid Shrinkage of Recurrent BRAF-mutant Brain Tumor
- Blood Test Indicates Breast Cancer Tumors Developed Resistance to Hormone Treatment
- Breakthrough Advance Announced in International Blood Cancer Drug Trial
- Gut Bacteria Can Dramatically Amplify Cancer Immunotherapy
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Navigation Program Tackles Cancer Care on Two Fronts
- Liquid Biopsy of Cerebrospinal Fluid More Effective in Managing Brain Tumors
- Nivolumab Indications Extended to Include Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- S-1 as First-line Chemo for HER2- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nanoliposomal Irinotecan Extends Survival in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood Test Identifies Mutations Behind Drug Resistance in Patients Taking Antiandrogen for Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|