Issues in Cancer Survivorship
New study strengthens the case that some adolescents and young adults with cancer may struggle in later adulthood with brain and emotional function.
Cultural differences in the Latino community result in unique stressors for these patients after a cancer diagnosis. This study identified some of those stressors.
For patients with radiation-induced xerostomia, ALTENS may reduce symptom burden with less side effects than current standard treatment.
Oncology nurses can learn to identify cases of intimate partner violence (IPV).
Sensor technology is used to illustrate the amount of pressure applied in breast palpation, helping clinicians refine their clinical skills for locating a breast mass.
Bruce W. Hollis, PhD, discusses the findings from his study on the benefits of increasing vitamin D intake in patients with prostate cancer undergoing active surveillance.
A prospective study found that patients with human papillomavirus-related disease had better treatment response than HPV-negative patients.
Long-lasting effects of cancer can plague patients for years after they complete their treatments. In this study, researchers sought to measure which problems plagued patients the most and for the longest time.
Most people know of the traditional use of mistletoe to get a kiss from a loved one during the Christmas holiday. However, US oncologists are discovering a new use for the plant as a CAM treatment for cancer.
A new digital program using a Web site and social media aims to meet the unique support needs of women younger than 40 years with breast cancer.
- Unraveling of molecular changes in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) opens new treatment options
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Adding regional nodal irradiation to whole-breast irradiation reduces breast cancer recurrence
- Even light drinking puts women at greater risk to develop cancer
- Breakthrough supportive care: Overcoming cancer anorexia/cachexia
- Race and institutional factors play important roles in pharmacogenomics trial participation
- Research group looking to bring Cuba's lung cancer vaccine to the United States
- Patients with advanced cancer prefer open, effective communication
- 26 percent of senior oncology patients use alternative therapies
- Older, younger patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer have similar survival
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|