Issues in Cancer Survivorship
Bruce W. Hollis, PhD, discusses the findings from his study on the benefits of increasing vitamin D intake in patients with prostate cancer undergoing active surveillance.
A prospective study found that patients with human papillomavirus-related disease had better treatment response than HPV-negative patients.
Long-lasting effects of cancer can plague patients for years after they complete their treatments. In this study, researchers sought to measure which problems plagued patients the most and for the longest time.
Most people know of the traditional use of mistletoe to get a kiss from a loved one during the Christmas holiday. However, US oncologists are discovering a new use for the plant as a CAM treatment for cancer.
A new digital program using a Web site and social media aims to meet the unique support needs of women younger than 40 years with breast cancer.
Significant advances have been made in screening for lung cancer and in targeting those patients who will benefit most from it. This study examines the impact of screening and treatment modalities on elderly patients.
After surviving pancreatic cancer, a patient learns the disease metastasized to his liver. But this patient was not ready to give up. With the support of a liver surgeon, he underwent surgery and beat his disease.
This camp offers children, adolescents, and young adults coping with life-threatening illness a chance to enjoy a week of normal summertime activities.
Diet and nutrition are significant factors in preventing hepatic diseases progressing to hepatocellular carcinoma, and coffee is high on the list of good foods.
Can one of the most popular beverages in the world limit or even prevent the growth of certain cancers?
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Muscle-building supplements may be associated with testicular cancer
- Promising drug target identified in medulloblastoma
- Physical activity associated with less chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Socioeconomic factors increase mortality after lung cancer surgery
- Half of older U.S. adults take aspirin as preventive medicine
- Cardiorespiratory fitness linked with decreased metabolic syndrome risk among smokers
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: State-of-the-art
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|