Issues in Cancer Survivorship
Significant advances have been made in screening for lung cancer and in targeting those patients who will benefit most from it. This study examines the impact of screening and treatment modalities on elderly patients.
After surviving pancreatic cancer, a patient learns the disease metastasized to his liver. But this patient was not ready to give up. With the support of a liver surgeon, he underwent surgery and beat his disease.
This camp offers children, adolescents, and young adults coping with life-threatening illness a chance to enjoy a week of normal summertime activities.
Diet and nutrition are significant factors in preventing hepatic diseases progressing to hepatocellular carcinoma, and coffee is high on the list of good foods.
Can one of the most popular beverages in the world limit or even prevent the growth of certain cancers?
In Alabama, smartphone technology brings regional resources to patients with cancer; in New Jersey, it motivates adolescent survivors to exercise.
Despite the seriousness of cancer, patients may use humor as part of their coping armamentarium. They may also appreciate when their health care team does, too, as these researchers found.
Understanding how patients' use their spiritual beliefs can help you determine which patients may be more likely to develop depressive symptoms.
Improvements in fatigue, IL-6, TNF-a, and IL-1B seen in a clinical trial that measured the effects of yoga practice in women survivors of breast cancer.
Many women who are survivors of childhood cancer can become pregnant. This good news comes from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study, in which nearly two-thirds of the women in the survivor group, initially unsuccessful at becoming pregnant, eventually conceived.
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Most internet sites on prostate cancer disagree with expert panel's recommendations
- Cellular evidence for mind-body connection in breast cancer survivors
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Classifying gene mutations in neuroblastoma may point to improved treatments
- International study shows wide differences in 5-year survival rates across the globe
- Diagnostic grading system developed for cancer-related weight loss
- Overweight and obesity status causes nearly half a million new cancer cases each year
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|