ISOPTO CARPINE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pilocarpine HCl 1%, 2%, 4%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for ISOPTO CARPINE:
2 drops up to 3–4 times daily or more if needed. Heavily pigmented irides may require higher concentrations.
When constriction is undesirable (e.g., acute iritis). Pupillary block glaucoma.
History or risk of retinal detachment. Asthma. Bradycardia. Hypotension. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Local irritation, ciliary spasm, conjunctival injection, headache, induced myopia, Transient night blindness may occur (esp. in elderly or lens opacities). Retinal detachment, lens opacity (rare). Systemic cholinergic effects (excessive absorption).
1%, 2%, 4%—15mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|