A major medical center in New York City uses a program of arts and music to help patients through their treatments. The program is even being used to give nurses a chance to de-stress.
What data are there to support the use of noni in oncology patients? Can it be incorporated safely with chemotherapy?
The benefits of exercise include preventing cancer and the chronic diseases associated with it.
The author offers suggestions on how patients with cancer can maintain proper nutrition.
Our ability to prevent acute CINV has improved greatly, but delayed CINV remains a problem.
The author introduces The Annie Appleseed Project and previews its upcoming annual meeting.
The author previews the upcoming annual conference of the Society for Integrative Oncology.
This column explores the complementary strategies and practices that can help cancer patients stay as healthy as possible during treatment. This month, the author explains the rationale for the column in My Story.
The author describes the children's book she wrote to make it easier to talk to children about cancer.
Patients with breast or prostate cancer experience a better of quality of life if they exercise regularly, say researchers from Henry Ford Hospital.
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Colorectal Cancer Rates Increased Sharply Among Generation X and Millennials
- Pneumonia Associated With Common Cold May Cause Fatal Illness in Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Screening Increases Early Palliative Care, Reduces Aggressive EOL Measures
- Antiperspirants/Deodorants and Breast Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Genome Sequencing Explains Resistance to CTLA-4 and PD-1 Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma
- Lifestyle Choices Have Greater Influence on Colon and Rectal Cancer Risk
- Kidney Cancer Metastases in Lung May Hide Undiagnosed Primary Lung Cancer
- Nasal Biomarker in Smokers Could Predict Lung Cancer
- Arm Lymphoscintigraphy After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|