A major medical center in New York City uses a program of arts and music to help patients through their treatments. The program is even being used to give nurses a chance to de-stress.
What data are there to support the use of noni in oncology patients? Can it be incorporated safely with chemotherapy?
The benefits of exercise include preventing cancer and the chronic diseases associated with it.
The author offers suggestions on how patients with cancer can maintain proper nutrition.
Our ability to prevent acute CINV has improved greatly, but delayed CINV remains a problem.
The author introduces The Annie Appleseed Project and previews its upcoming annual meeting.
The author previews the upcoming annual conference of the Society for Integrative Oncology.
This column explores the complementary strategies and practices that can help cancer patients stay as healthy as possible during treatment. This month, the author explains the rationale for the column in My Story.
The author describes the children's book she wrote to make it easier to talk to children about cancer.
Patients with breast or prostate cancer experience a better of quality of life if they exercise regularly, say researchers from Henry Ford Hospital.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- When There Are No Words: Interpreting Patients' and Families' Subtle Messages
- Depression Predictive of Poor Survival Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer
- Nearly One Third of Veterans Report Current Tobacco Use
- Priority Review of New Drug Application Granted to Apalutamide for CRPC
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|