A major medical center in New York City uses a program of arts and music to help patients through their treatments. The program is even being used to give nurses a chance to de-stress.
What data are there to support the use of noni in oncology patients? Can it be incorporated safely with chemotherapy?
The benefits of exercise include preventing cancer and the chronic diseases associated with it.
The author offers suggestions on how patients with cancer can maintain proper nutrition.
Our ability to prevent acute CINV has improved greatly, but delayed CINV remains a problem.
The author introduces The Annie Appleseed Project and previews its upcoming annual meeting.
The author previews the upcoming annual conference of the Society for Integrative Oncology.
This column explores the complementary strategies and practices that can help cancer patients stay as healthy as possible during treatment. This month, the author explains the rationale for the column in My Story.
The author describes the children's book she wrote to make it easier to talk to children about cancer.
Patients with breast or prostate cancer experience a better of quality of life if they exercise regularly, say researchers from Henry Ford Hospital.
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Clinical Trials May Benefit Oncology Patients
- Aspirin Use May Lower Breast Cancer Risk in Women with Diabetes
- Cancer Risk Not Increased by Childhood Exposure to Diagnostic Radiation
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Nurse Navigation Survey
- Radiotherapy is Essential in Treating Brain Tumors But Associated With Significant Adverse Events
- Prostate-specific PET and CT Imaging Improves Detection of Disease and Patient Care
- Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older Patients
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|