A major medical center in New York City uses a program of arts and music to help patients through their treatments. The program is even being used to give nurses a chance to de-stress.
What data are there to support the use of noni in oncology patients? Can it be incorporated safely with chemotherapy?
The benefits of exercise include preventing cancer and the chronic diseases associated with it.
The author offers suggestions on how patients with cancer can maintain proper nutrition.
Our ability to prevent acute CINV has improved greatly, but delayed CINV remains a problem.
The author introduces The Annie Appleseed Project and previews its upcoming annual meeting.
The author previews the upcoming annual conference of the Society for Integrative Oncology.
This column explores the complementary strategies and practices that can help cancer patients stay as healthy as possible during treatment. This month, the author explains the rationale for the column in My Story.
The author describes the children's book she wrote to make it easier to talk to children about cancer.
Patients with breast or prostate cancer experience a better of quality of life if they exercise regularly, say researchers from Henry Ford Hospital.
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- JAK1, JAK2 Inhibition Improves Outcomes in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, But More Is Needed
- Beans, Whole Grains in Diet Beneficial for Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Thyroid Cancer Incidence Increasing Among Younger, Hispanic, African American Populations
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Eischens Yoga May Benefit Men Undergoing Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
- Rubraca Granted Accelerated FDA Approval for Advanced BRCA-positive Ovarian Cancer
- New Criteria for Appropriate Use of Bone Scintigraphy to Diagnose and Manage Prostate and Breast Cancer
- Primary Care Physicians Surveyed on Breast Cancer Screening Practices
- Low Acculturated Latina Women Reported Breast Cancer Treatment Experience Differently Than Other Groups
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|