Researchers have determined the risk of infection for immunomodulatory drug-based therapy and proteasome inhibitor-based therapy with respect to treatment phase in patients with multiple myeloma.
[Cancer Control] Two cases of Bordetella pertussis infection that led to pneumonia in patients with cancer are reviewed.
Bacteria present in the gut may predict a patient's risk for life-threatening blood infections after high-dose chemotherapy.
Formation of a multidisciplinary team and a focus on evidence-based interventions successfully reduced the rate of central line bloodstream infections (CLABSI) on an inpatient oncology unit.
PICC Claiming Antithrombogenic, Antimicrobial Properties Failed to Reduce Thromboses, Line DysfunctionApril 30, 2016
A PICC with preclinical data claiming antithrombogenic and antimicrobial properties failed to reduce the rate of CLABSI or catheter-related thromboses compared with a standard PICC.
Chemotherapy for breast cancer can affect the body's ability to ward off common illnesses.
Continuous antibiotic treatment can reduce infections in young patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
This review discusses common risk factors, treatment, and preventive measures for aspergillosis in hematopoietic stem transplantation recipients.
Many people are unaware that prostate cancer may sometimes be transmitted sexually.
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Adherence to Tamoxifen, AIs Among Older Women is Low, Study Shows
- Replacing Neoadjuvant CRT with Multiagent Chemo Not Recommended for Rectal Cancer
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Infection-related Complications in ALL
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- New Recommendations for Secondary Prevention of Cervical Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|