IMPACT 1.5 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine 18.7g/L), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (MCT, palm kernel, sunflower, menhaden oil), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
- Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older Patients
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Internalizing, Externalizing Behavioral Problems a Significant Postdiagnosis Concern in Children With Cancer
Indications for IMPACT 1.5:
Tube-feeding for patients with trauma including burn injury and those who have had major elective surgery.
Adults and Children:
Provides 375Cal/250mL (1500Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- A Case of Immunotherapy-Induced Myocarditis Concomitant to MG in Lung Cancer
- Daily Aspirin Reduced Risk of HBV-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lanreotide Effectively Controls Diarrhea, Flushing in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|