[Cancer Management and Research] A review of marginal zone lymphomas, a common and varied group of hematologic malignancies, and their treatment, with a focus on the Bruton's tyrosine kinase ibrutinib.
Ibrutinib, idelalisib, ponatinib, and ruxolitinib are each associated with a variety of potential adverse effects and oncology nurses must be aware of these to successfully monitor for them.
Ibrutinib appears to be superior first kinase inhibitor for individuals with chronic lymphocytic leukemia, according to a recent real-world study.
A tenth of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) discontinued therapy with the Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibitor ibrutinib because of disease progression during clinical trials, according to a study.
Study identifies reasons for ibrutinib discontinuation in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemiaFebruary 27, 2015
About 10% of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) treated with ibrutinib discontinued their therapy due to disease progression during clinical studies.
Genomic analyses of tumor and healthy tissue from patients with mantle cell lymphomas provided explanations for two types of resistance to ibrutinib and suggested ways to overcome them.
A new study has discovered how resistance develops in patients taking ibrutinib, a new and highly effective drug for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Approval of ibrutinib (Imbruvica) has been expanded to include people with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
A new study helps confirm that a molecule targeted by the experimental drug ibrutinib is critical for the development of chronic lymphocytic leukemia, the most common form of adult leukemia.
Oral ibrutinib demonstrated durable single-agent efficacy in relapsed or refractory mantle-cell lymphoma in one study, and showed a high frequency of durable remissions in relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and small lymphocytic lymphoma in another study.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|