Ibrutinib, idelalisib, ponatinib, and ruxolitinib are each associated with a variety of potential adverse effects and oncology nurses must be aware of these to successfully monitor for them.
Ibrutinib appears to be superior first kinase inhibitor for individuals with chronic lymphocytic leukemia, according to a recent real-world study.
A tenth of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) discontinued therapy with the Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibitor ibrutinib because of disease progression during clinical trials, according to a study.
Study identifies reasons for ibrutinib discontinuation in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemiaFebruary 27, 2015
About 10% of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) treated with ibrutinib discontinued their therapy due to disease progression during clinical studies.
Genomic analyses of tumor and healthy tissue from patients with mantle cell lymphomas provided explanations for two types of resistance to ibrutinib and suggested ways to overcome them.
A new study has discovered how resistance develops in patients taking ibrutinib, a new and highly effective drug for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Approval of ibrutinib (Imbruvica) has been expanded to include people with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
A new study helps confirm that a molecule targeted by the experimental drug ibrutinib is critical for the development of chronic lymphocytic leukemia, the most common form of adult leukemia.
Oral ibrutinib demonstrated durable single-agent efficacy in relapsed or refractory mantle-cell lymphoma in one study, and showed a high frequency of durable remissions in relapsed or refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and small lymphocytic lymphoma in another study.
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- JAK1, JAK2 Inhibition Improves Outcomes in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, But More Is Needed
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- Beans, Whole Grains in Diet Beneficial for Colorectal Cancer Survivors
- Thyroid Cancer Incidence Increasing Among Younger, Hispanic, African American Populations
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Rubraca Granted Accelerated FDA Approval for Advanced BRCA-positive Ovarian Cancer
- New Criteria for Appropriate Use of Bone Scintigraphy to Diagnose and Manage Prostate and Breast Cancer
- Primary Care Physicians Surveyed on Breast Cancer Screening Practices
- Low Acculturated Latina Women Reported Breast Cancer Treatment Experience Differently Than Other Groups
- Cost and Complication Rates Differ Among Early Breast Cancer Treatment Options
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|