Disease-free survival and overall survival were similar in a study comparing total abdominal vs total laparoscopy hysterectomy approaches in women with stage I endometrial cancer.
Use of minimally invasive hysterectomy is linked to favorable morbidity profile and does not compromise long-term survival for patients.
The use of electric power morcellators have varying risks and benefits that vary with patient age, according to a recent study.
Thousands of deaths estimated in 50- to 59-year-old hysterectomized women, because of avoiding estrogen therapy.
The risk of uterine cancer recurrence may be increased by waiting too long after a hysterectomy to begin radiation therapy. For patients with uterine cancer who are not receiving chemotherapy, tumors were found to be more likely to return if radiation therapy was delayed 9 weeks or longer following surgery.
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Superior Tolerability, Efficacy With Alectinib in Treatment-Naïve ALK-poistive NSCLC
- Adding Pertuzumab to Adjuvant Therapy Is Beneficial for Some Women with Early Breast Cancer
- Clinical Trials May Benefit Oncology Patients
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Nurse Navigation Survey
- Radiotherapy is Essential in Treating Brain Tumors But Associated With Significant Adverse Events
- Prostate-specific PET and CT Imaging Improves Detection of Disease and Patient Care
- Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older Patients
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|