Precise blood pressure level and time points at which intervening with antihypertensives was associated with a decreased risk of death.
Chronic hypertension may increase a person's risk for developing glaucoma.
Researchers have found that bevacizumab-induced hypertension may be a predictive marker of improved outcomes in patients with recurrent glioblastoma who are treated with bevacizumab.
Baseline hypertension and BMI can affect worsening hypertension among patients administered vascular endothelial growth factor signaling pathway inhibitors, according to research presented at the 2014 ASCO Annual Meeting.
The mechanisms underlying VEGF-inhibitor-induced hypertension need to be better understood and clear guidelines and improved management are needed, according to a recent review.
- Increased 5-Year Survival Rate Seen in NSCLC Subset Treated With Nivolumab
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- JAK1, JAK2 Inhibition Improves Outcomes in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, But More Is Needed
- Including a PI3-Kinase Inhibitor with an PARP Inhibitor Improves Tumor Shrinkage in Patients with Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- CQGS Releases Standards for Surgical Care of Older Adults
- Radiation Protocol Deviations Linked to Worse Outcomes in Pediatric Brain Malignancy
- Use of Counseling, Surgery Rates Show Limited Physician Knowledge of Breast Cancer Genetic Testing
- Family History Does Not Exclude Active Surveillance as Treatment Option for Prostate Cancer
- Beans, Whole Grains in Diet Beneficial for Colorectal Cancer Survivors
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|