HYPERRHO S/D FULL DOSE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Rho(D) immune globulin human 1500 IU; per syringe; soln for IM inj; preservative-free; latex-free.
Grifols Biologicals, Inc.
Indications for HYPERRHO S/D FULL DOSE:
Prevention of isoimmunization in non-sensitized Rho(D) negative women during pregnancy and in appropriate obstetrical conditions, unless the fetus or father is known to be Rho(D) negative. Prevention of isoimmunization in Rho(D) negative individuals transfused with Rho(D) positive blood products.
See literature. Give IM only. Pregnancy (28 weeks gestation), postpartum prophylaxis (within 72 hours), obstetric complications, invasive procedures during pregnancy: 1500IU. Incompatible transfusions (within 72 hours): volume of red blood cells transfused divided by 15mL provides the number of syringes to be administered; if the dose is a fraction, round to next higher whole number of syringes.
Contains human plasma; monitor for possible infection transmission. IgA deficiency. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Avoid live vaccines within 3 months.
Local or infusion reactions.
Report all infections suspected to be transmitted by HyperRHO S/D to (800) 520-2807.
Full dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—1; Mini dose (Single-dose prefilled syringe)—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|