Hot Topics Items
How long were you a nurse before you felt competent? Reflections on creating an atmosphere of learning and growing from our own mistakes.
The patient's history and current blood work results indicated a dangerously high potassium level. But a meticulously handled redraw proved it false.
Cancers that cause more readily noticeable physical changes can produce self-image challenges for patients. This discussion reviews what interventions can help validate patients' self-image concerns.
Expectations of Chemotherapy Side Effects Influence Patients' Experiences During Breast Cancer Treatment
Recent studies indicate that adverse side effects can result from factors unrelated to the pharmacologic agent, but rather from other factors.
A review of adverse effects and recommended management for 3 kinase inhibitors indicated for the treatment of gastrointestinal cancers.
A new colorectal cancer (CRC) screening test that can be done in the privacy of patients' homes, at their convenience, and with no prep needed may help patients overcome their reticence.
Oncology nurses face a difficult challenge in getting patients to consider palliative care because despite knowing that palliative care is comfort care, many patients and caregivers still equate it with end of life.
This fact sheets examines the sources of dietary calcium and possible links to cancer prevention.
Lifestyle and dietary measures for preventing colorectal cancer are extensively studied; however, in this study, researchers looked at a dietary measure that improved survival for patients after diagnosis.
Postmastectomy pain syndrome (PMPS) is a debilitating late effect of surgery and radiation therapy for breast cancer.
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- POLST Programs Can Benefit from the Relationship Between Patients and Nurse Practitioners
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Prolactin Expression May Indicate Better Prognosis for Patients With TNBC
- Caregiver Mastery Linked to Patient Survival in Glioblastoma
- Treatment Facility Volume Associated With Mortality Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Role of regorafenib as second-line therapy and landscape of investigational treatment options in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
- Adherence to Tamoxifen, AIs Among Older Women is Low, Study Shows
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|