Hot Topics Items
Two of our ONA Navigation Summit advisors discuss the emerging role of prehabilitation and rehabilitation in the continuum of cancer care.
Yoga is becoming an increasingly popular practice among patients with cancer, and for good reason. The practice helps patients cope with their disease and its treatment on many levels.
How do you define being an oncology nurse? Read what your colleagues have to say, then send us your perspective.
Dietary habits have a profound impact on cancer survivorship. A recent study found that unfortunately many survivors do not adhere to healthy dietary guidelines, and those who smoke are even less likely to follow the guidelines.
Researchers at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center sought to assess the effects of treatment for brain tumors in children over 10 years of follow-up.
In a novel 2-year fellowship, senior college students serve as lay-navigators then continue on to work solutions to the challenges facing cancer patients.
Understanding the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Patient: Tips and Tools for Health Care Professionals
Although treatment options are different and recurrence rates higher for triple negative breast cancer, patients with this subtype of the disease can be hopeful for good treatment outcomes.
Patients periodically ask about the use of marijuana in cancer treatment. Is there any data about this?
Psychosocial support for donor siblings of bone marrow transplant patients is a significant part of the care provided by the transplant team.
The software giant's latest software package offers a mea culpa to users left on the wayside of its previous major system upgrade. This article offers an overview of the program's returning favorites and new features for nurses.
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
- New Blood Test Improves Screening for Prostate Cancer
- Blood Sample Offers a New Way of Detecting Cancer
- Nanoliposomal Irinotecan Extends Survival in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- Timing Matters for Pegfilgrastim Administration
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Gut Bacteria Can Dramatically Amplify Cancer Immunotherapy
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- ASH 2015 Placeholder
- Prescription Coverage Impacts Treatment Adherence in Breast Cancer, Even for Low-cost Drugs
- Late-onset Remission Seen in Patients With Lymphoma Treated with Immunomodulatory Drugs
- Impact of Early Palliative Care Varies Depending on Patient Age, Gender
- Weight Gain May Follow Head and Neck Cancer Operations
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|