Hot Topics Items
ASCO 2015: 12-week dosing schedule of zoledronic acid is noninferior to a more-frequent schedule of every 4 weeks.
Communication and honesty are key when discussing cancer and treatment options with adolescents with cancer.
What is the likelihood we will soon see an update to the recommendations for lung cancer screening?
Despite the experience of the oncology care team, it is important to remember to ask before acting when it comes to patient care.
Research indicates a connection between chemo-related cognitive function decline and molecular immune biomarkers, genetic aging, and neurotransmitter markers.
A less common and more aggressive disease, IBC is unique in that it is a clinical diagnosis that relies on recognition of its signs and symptoms.
Is there evidence to support adding potassium magnesium and mannitol to the hydration regimens for cisplatin?
It is important that patients are advised early about the effect radiotherapy toxicity can have on their sexual anatomy and overall sexual health.
For patients with radiation-induced xerostomia, ALTENS may reduce symptom burden with less side effects than current standard treatment.
A seemingly innocuous injury to the foot produces a persistent lesion. Punch biopsy reveals an unusual diagnosis.
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
- Avocados may hold the answer to beating leukemia
- Cardio-oncology services may improve patient care if more widely available
- Acrylamide in Food and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Managing oral oncology/hematology treatments in your practice
- Universal health literacy precautions recommended to assist patient understanding
- Multiple myeloma uses "wolf in sheep's clothing" tactic to avoid immune response in bone
- Comparison of zoledronic acid dosing schedules finds less frequent schedule noninferior
- HPV16 detection after oropharyngeal cancer treatment may increase risk for recurrence
- Delayed referrals, diagnoses undermine cancer patients' faith in health care system
- Alcohol Consumption Linked with Less Disability in Chronic Pain
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|