Hot Topics Items
What data are available concerning inter- and intrapatient variability in the pharmacokinetics of TKIs in chronic myeloid leukemia?
A prison environment is a challenging place in which to provide compassionate end-of-life care. The Louisiana correctional system looks within its walls for people who can handle the job.
Bruce W. Hollis, PhD, discusses the findings from his study on the benefits of increasing vitamin D intake in patients with prostate cancer undergoing active surveillance.
Why do some drugs need a micron filter and what is the affect of using one?
The stigma of smoking as a cause of cancer can add to a patient's difficulty in coping with lung cancer, even for patients who never smoked cigarettes.
The NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology for Smoking Cessation can help you plan a successful quit program for your patients who smoke.
Do cancer treatments alter alleles affecting saliva, thus rendering a Genecept Assay null and void?
Patients with GI cancer may struggle to maintain nutritional status; therefore, nurses should be ready to step in with information and interventions.
When giving gemcitabine (Gemzar) and cisplatin (Platinol), is it better to give gemcitabine first to reduce myelosuppression with every indication?
Oncology nurse navigator help patients and families understand treatment options and sort through how care decisions may impact their lives.
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Physical activity associated with less chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Study identifies those at high risk for developing pancreatic cancer
- Use of pharmacokinetics to measure response in CML
- Sweeping prostate cancer review upends widely held belief on radiation after surgery
- Resistance, aerobic exercise improves quality of life in older long-term survivors of prostate cancer
- Cancer-related symptoms associated with quality of life impairments in recently diagnosed patients
- Nighttime fasting may decrease breast cancer risk in women
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|