Hot Topics Items
Bruce W. Hollis, PhD, discusses the findings from his study on the benefits of increasing vitamin D intake in patients with prostate cancer undergoing active surveillance.
Why do some drugs need a micron filter and what is the affect of using one?
The stigma of smoking as a cause of cancer can add to a patient's difficulty in coping with lung cancer, even for patients who never smoked cigarettes.
The NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology for Smoking Cessation can help you plan a successful quit program for your patients who smoke.
Do cancer treatments alter alleles affecting saliva, thus rendering a Genecept Assay null and void?
Patients with GI cancer may struggle to maintain nutritional status; therefore, nurses should be ready to step in with information and interventions.
When giving gemcitabine (Gemzar) and cisplatin (Platinol), is it better to give gemcitabine first to reduce myelosuppression with every indication?
Oncology nurse navigator help patients and families understand treatment options and sort through how care decisions may impact their lives.
This case study examines a case of sex-related headaches in a breast cancer survivor after treatment for ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).
In an outpatient cancer infusion center providing IV hydration, is a longer infusion time better for the patient?
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Muscle-building supplements may be associated with testicular cancer
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Promising drug target identified in medulloblastoma
- Physical activity associated with less chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Socioeconomic factors increase mortality after lung cancer surgery
- Half of older U.S. adults take aspirin as preventive medicine
- Cardiorespiratory fitness linked with decreased metabolic syndrome risk among smokers
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: State-of-the-art
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|