Hot Topics Items
Yoga is becoming an increasingly popular practice among patients with cancer, and for good reason. The practice helps patients cope with their disease and its treatment on many levels.
How do you define being an oncology nurse? Read what your colleagues have to say, then send us your perspective.
Dietary habits have a profound impact on cancer survivorship. A recent study found that unfortunately many survivors do not adhere to healthy dietary guidelines, and those who smoke are even less likely to follow the guidelines.
Researchers at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center sought to assess the effects of treatment for brain tumors in children over 10 years of follow-up.
In a novel 2-year fellowship, senior college students serve as lay-navigators then continue on to work solutions to the challenges facing cancer patients.
Understanding the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Patient: Tips and Tools for Health Care Professionals
Although treatment options are different and recurrence rates higher for triple negative breast cancer, patients with this subtype of the disease can be hopeful for good treatment outcomes.
Patients periodically ask about the use of marijuana in cancer treatment. Is there any data about this?
Psychosocial support for donor siblings of bone marrow transplant patients is a significant part of the care provided by the transplant team.
The software giant's latest software package offers a mea culpa to users left on the wayside of its previous major system upgrade. This article offers an overview of the program's returning favorites and new features for nurses.
How can accidental exposure/leaks when handling chemotherapy drugs that incompatible with the closed system device (CSD) be prevented?
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
- Chemo, Tamoxifen May Increase VTE Risk Among Patients With Breast Cancer
- Many Patients With HR+ Disease Receive Initial Palliative Chemotherapy, Despite Worse Outcomes
- Risk of Some Cancers Modestly Increased in Persons Who Had Herpes Zoster
- Different Types of Ovarian Cancer Have Different Causes
- Targeted Treatment Produces Rapid Shrinkage of Recurrent BRAF-mutant Brain Tumor
- Breastfeeding Associated With A Reduced Risk of Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Hospitals Should Enact Bereavement Programs, Researchers Urge
- Physical Activity Communications Should be Part of Oncology Care Clinic Visits With Patients
- Communication Practices of Many US Physicians May Be Discouraging HPV Vaccination
- Navigation Program Tackles Cancer Care on Two Fronts
- Suicides Significantly Higher Among Patients With Head and Neck Cancers
- No Racial Disparities in ODX Testing for Node-Negative Breast Cancer
- Weight Loss Counseling Effective in Breast Cancer Survivors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Associated With Anastrozole for Prevention of Breast Cancer
- Existing Drug May Limit Recurrence and Metastasis of Glioblastoma Multiforme
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|