Hot Topics Items
A cancer diagnosis is wrought with challenges for young adults. This article identifies the unique support needs for patients aged 20 to 39 years with cancer.
Study evaluates the incidence of post-traumatic stress disorder in patients with cancer from diagnosis through survivorship.
An analysis of select responses to a survey conducted by researchers from the College of Nursing at South Dakota State University identified oncology nurses' comfort level in handling end-of-life care and patient education.
Investigators sought to determine why so few biospecimens were available for research from minority populations of women with breast cancer.
Male Occult Triple-negative Breast Cancer With Dermatomyositis: A Case Report and Review of the Literature
[OncoTargets and Therapy] In this case report, a patient with male breast cancer developed dermatomyositis.
Cultural humility is a different perspective on nurse-patient communication than cultural competence. Eucharia Borden, an oncology social worker, explains their difference and how it can improve your care for patients of minority cultures.
Cardio-oncology is an emerging interdisciplinary practice poised to address care patients who need concurrent cancer and cardiovascular disease therapies as well as the late effects of cancer and cancer treatments.
In this companion piece to our November column, we discuss the unique challenges to preserving the fertility of female patients with cancer and current options.
A report on current legislation and practice trends regarding opioids and how they are affecting cancer patients' ability to manage their pain.
A palliative care family meeting is an opportunity for the significant players in a patient's cancer journey to discuss the care plan. The oncology nurse has a pivotal role in ensuring the meeting effectively addresses any potential needs of the patient, caregiver, or family.
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Incidence of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder High Among Patients With Cancer
- Long-Term Night Shift Work Associated With Cancer Risk in Women
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Lenvatinib Plus Pembrolizumab for RCC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Breast Cancer Deaths Decrease Sharply Since 2000
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|