Hot Topics Items
Ibrutinib, idelalisib, ponatinib, and ruxolitinib are each associated with a variety of potential adverse effects and oncology nurses must be aware of these to successfully monitor for them.
A new tool may enable oncologists to deliver radiation therapy targeted to a tumor's biology and radiosensitivity, similar to how anticancer agents target specific tumor mutation-affected gene pathways.
Gastric and Colon Metastasis From Breast Cancer: Case Report, Review of the Literature, and Possible Underlying Mechanisms
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This research presents a case report of patient with gastrointestinal metastases from breast cancer.
Journaling can offer patients with cancer a safe space to express and process emotions without fear of judgment or risk of burdening loved ones.
Following the lead of a British cancer support organization, Teen Cancer America sponsors age-appropriate cancer center environments as well as peer and community support for adolescents and young adults with cancer.
Oncology Nursing Society conducted a role delineation survey (RDS) on oncology nurse navigators (ONNs) to determine how the role has evolved since the previous RDS and to determine if an ONN certification is needed.
The patient seemed to demonstrate typical noncompliance behaviors. Until one day her appearance suggested another explanation, prompting an investigation that revealed a surprising cause.
A cursory look at hypnosis and where it may be used to offer an alternative and side-effect-free management of several aspects of care that can be beneficial to patients with cancer.
What You Do Not Know Could Hurt You: What Women Wish Their Doctors Had Told Them About Chemotherapy Side Effects on Memory and Response to Alcohol
[Breast Cancer: Basic and Clinical Research] This research examines the incidence of alcohol and memory-related side effects of chemotherapy in female cancer patients.
In his plenary lecture at 2016 SABCS, Peter P. Bach, MD, MAPP, reviewed the factors contributing to escalating drug prices and the significance of drug prices in the value of a cancer treatment regimen.
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Prevent Breast Cancer Recurrence
- BBD Regimen Efficacious as First-line Therapy for Myeloma
- Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Nut Consumption Inversely Associated With Lung Cancer Risk
- Decipher Genomic Classifier Prognostic for Distant Prostate Metastasis
- GUCS 2017: Adjuvant Trials in Post-radical Prostatectomy Prostate Cancer Feasible
- Annual Screening of High-Risk Smokers Only More Cost-effective Than Current Methods
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Metronomic Chemotherapy: Improved Tumor Blood Supply Leads to Better Treatment
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|