Hot Topics Items
What is a simple explanation of immune checkpoints and how they work?
Following the call to arms of the Institute of Medicine's landmark report on the impact of medical errors, a multidisciplinary team of health care providers turn the focus toward emotional harms to patients.
A new drug is proven to offer significantly better outcomes for patients with non-small cell lung cancer who experience this debilitating side effect.
Subcutaneous power ports seem to rarely function properly when administering irinotecan but function properly when the regimen changes. Is there an explanation for why this happens?
Providing care for a loved one with cancer is even more difficult for long-distance caregivers. In this column, an oncology social worker offers tips on helping caregivers overcome these challenges.
Is there a standard process for administering KCL through an IV?
New study strengthens the case that some adolescents and young adults with cancer may struggle in later adulthood with brain and emotional function.
With the availability of tomosynthesis mammography, should women at high risk for developing breast cancer still undergo annual MRI?
Cultural differences in the Latino community result in unique stressors for these patients after a cancer diagnosis. This study identified some of those stressors.
ASCO 2015: 12-week dosing schedule of zoledronic acid is noninferior to a more-frequent schedule of every 4 weeks.
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
- Breakthrough supportive care: Overcoming cancer anorexia/cachexia
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
- Efficacy and safety of docetaxel for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A meta-analysis of Phase III randomized controlled trials
- Patients with advanced cancer prefer open, effective communication
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Appropriate use of tomosynthesis mammography
- Two-cycle technique improves determining optimal treatment doses in clinical trials
- Synchronous resection of primary colorectal tumor, liver metastases safe in some patients
- Prostate cancer not likely to be cause of death in men with low-risk disease
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- Oral palonosetron noninferior to IV formulation for CINV prevention
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|