Hot Topics Items
A prospective study found that patients with human papillomavirus-related disease had better treatment response than HPV-negative patients.
How can patients find a qualified acupuncture practitioner who understands the needs of oncology patients?
This review discusses common risk factors, treatment, and preventive measures for aspergillosis in hematopoietic stem transplantation recipients.
Long-lasting effects of cancer can plague patients for years after they complete their treatments. In this study, researchers sought to measure which problems plagued patients the most and for the longest time.
Distress screening at pivotal points in care helps nurses identify which patients need additional support as they cope with their disease and treatments.
Is it safe to use hair dyes concurrently with chemotherapy?
Transitions from one stage of cancer care to another are pivotal points of vulnerability for patients. The most significant point comes at the end of treatment, as patients face life forever changed.
How should a fibrin overgrowth on an internal catheter be managed when there is no blood return from the implanted port?
Listening to music or audiobooks has a profound impact on postoperative pain perception in children. The benefit is increased when the patients are allowed to choose their own music or stories.
How much more toxicity and myelosuppression has been associated with gemcitabine (Gemzar) when it is infused over periods longer than 30 minutes?
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- Two major studies strengthen case for prostate cancer drug before chemotherapy
- Study may support active surveillance for favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
- Crucial role of breast cancer tumor suppressor revealed
- High-cost blood cancer drugs deliver high value
- Statins increase risk of diabetes in Caucasian men
- Sun damage predisposes pediatric patients to melanoma
- Risk of reproductive cancers increased in daughters of women who smoked during pregnancy
- Older white males with advanced bladder cancer more likely to commit suicide
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|