Hot Topics Items
Patients' constant proximity to nurses gives them opportunities and the ease of familiarity to ask difficult questions. When answering, nurses should remember that part of the answer is the patient's choice of who to ask.
What are the most effective treatments for MS pain in patients with co-existing cancer?
After undergoing seven cancer-related surgeries, this survivor used her experience to develop a product that makes acute postsurgical period easier for patients.
What is the correct sequence for infusing FOLFIRINOX?
Guidelines and novel approaches are helping clinicians to more effectively manage this debilitating side effect of radiation treatment for cancer.
Age-related decline in older patients further complicates their ability to maintain an adequate health literacy level. This discussion presents key points to help nurses improve the health literacy of their older patients.
Compliance with safety protocols can minimize risks from occupational exposure to antineoplastic drugs. Are you doing all you can do?
What would be the ideal TSH level for patients after total thyroidectomy for cancer of the papillary thyroid?
Approximately 97% of men with advanced prostate cancer report being comfortable discussing their symptoms with their health care team. But the number of men who actually do so is significantly lower.
A leading cancer institute developed an online course that teaches oncology nurses about cancer survivors' fertility options and prospects for adoption.
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
- Clinical Trial Shows Vaccine Clears Some Precancerous Cervical Lesions
- Late-Stage Lung Cancer Often Overtreated
- Biomarker May Predict Prognosis for Targeted Therapy in Patients With HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
- New Approach Tackles Hormone Therapy Resistance in Breast Cancer
- Patients With Multiple Myeloma Vulnerable to Financial Toxicity Due to Costly Treatments
- Artificial Intelligence May Better Predict Response in Breast Cancer Treatment
- Blood Source May Explain Low Numbers of Circulating Tumor Cells in Liquid Biopsies
- Engineered Switch in Immune Cell Technology Makes Therapy More Precise, and Safer
- Testosterone Therapy Does Not Increase Aggressive Prostate Cancer Risk
- Laparascopic Surgery Does Not Improve Outcomes Over Open Resection for Rectal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|