Hot Topics Items
Communication and honesty are key when discussing cancer and treatment options with adolescents with cancer.
What is the likelihood we will soon see an update to the recommendations for lung cancer screening?
Despite the experience of the oncology care team, it is important to remember to ask before acting when it comes to patient care.
Research indicates a connection between chemo-related cognitive function decline and molecular immune biomarkers, genetic aging, and neurotransmitter markers.
A less common and more aggressive disease, IBC is unique in that it is a clinical diagnosis that relies on recognition of its signs and symptoms.
Is there evidence to support adding potassium magnesium and mannitol to the hydration regimens for cisplatin?
It is important that patients are advised early about the effect radiotherapy toxicity can have on their sexual anatomy and overall sexual health.
For patients with radiation-induced xerostomia, ALTENS may reduce symptom burden with less side effects than current standard treatment.
A seemingly innocuous injury to the foot produces a persistent lesion. Punch biopsy reveals an unusual diagnosis.
Navigation, much like a nurse's career, evolves from a novice role that follows a set guideline for tasks to an integral part of the continuum of cancer care.
To access additional digital issues, please click here.
- In breast cancer survivors, lidocaine may relieve pain during intercourse
- Likelihood of lung cancer screening update
- Generic meds may boost survival in some early breast cancers
- Aromatase inhibitors substantially reduce risk of death in ER-positive breast cancer
- Activated T cell therapy developed for advanced melanoma
- Five-day aprepitant versus fosaprepitant in patients receiving cisplatin
- Black men twice as likely to die from prostate cancer compared to white men
- Research findings differentiate prostate cancer tumors into five different types
- Robotic IVC thrombectomy appears successful in patients with kidney cancer
- Cancer changed my body: Talking about body image with teens
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|