Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorhexidine gluconate 4%; skin cleanser.
Molnlycke Health Care Inc.
Indications for HIBICLENS:
Skin wound and general skin cleansing. Surgical hand scrub. Healthcare personnel handwash. Patient preoperative skin preparation.
Adults and Children:
Rinse area, apply minimum amount to cover area, wash area and rinse thoroughly.
As patient preoperative skin preparation of the head or face. In contact with the meninges or in the genital area.
Discontinue if allergic reaction occurs. Avoid eyes, ears and mouth: can cause eye injury, deafness. Do not routinely treat wounds involving more than the superficial layers of the skin. Do not repeat general cleansing of large body areas except when advised by healthcare provider.
Irritation, sensitization, allergic reactions.
Liq—15mL, 4oz, 8oz, pt, qt, gal
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Endocrine Society Released Guidelines for Managing Endocrine Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|