[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines the medical challenges presented by pediatric hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Researchers have found that hepatitis C virus infection is associated with an elevated risk for developing bile duct cancers and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
Profile of Tivantinib and its Potential in the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: The Evidence to DateDecember 08, 2016
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines tivantinib and its therapeutic profile in the management of hepatocellular carcinoma.
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines the screening modalities, diagnosis, staging, and treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), the most common primary liver malignancy.
Role of Regorafenib as Second-line Therapy and Landscape of Investigational Treatment Options in Advanced Hepatocellular CarcinomaOctober 27, 2016
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This review examines the multikinase inhibitors sorafenib and regorafenib, inhibitors of the MET pathway, and immunotherapeutics for the treatment of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
In patients with advanced HCC and a baseline αFP level of 400 ng/mL or more, a survival benefit with second-line ramucirumab therapy was observed for those with Child-Pugh scores of 5 and 6.
The multikinase inhibitor regorafenib significantly improved overall survival rates compared to placebo in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma, according to data from the phase 3 RESORCE trial.
In patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), adding doxorubicin to sorafenib did not improve overall survival or progression-free survival and resulted in higher toxicity compared to sorafenib alone, results from a phase 3 study presented at the ASCO 2016 Annual Meeting have shown.
Metabolic disorders contribute more to the incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) incidence than any other risk factor.
The addition of mapatumumab to sorafenib did not improve time to progression, progression-free survival, overall survival, or objective response.
Long-term therapy with tenofovir was associated with a decreased incidence of HCC among patients with chronic HBV infection without cirrhosis.
Significant clinical variations have been identified among patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This article explores the involvement of the TLR pathway in the initiation, progression, and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Diet and nutrition are significant factors in preventing hepatic diseases progressing to hepatocellular carcinoma, and coffee is high on the list of good foods.
By combining a zebrafish model of liver cancer with data from human tumors, researchers hope to identify potential genes of interest that can be targeted for new treatments for hepatocellular carcinoma.
Highest risk seen for Latinos; estimated 26 percent of HCC cases in Latinos due to diabetes
Few patients with HCC are candidates for curative treatment at diagnosis. However, a new study demonstrated that stereotactic body radiotherapy...
Treating hepatocellular carcinoma with transarterial chemoembolization and selective internal radiotherapyMay 09, 2013
New light was shed on the use of TACE and SIRT in the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) by data from clinical trials presented at the International Liver Congress 2013 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
New data from two clinical trials presented at the International Liver Congress 2013 demonstrated substantial improvements in the detection of both HCC and cholangiocarcinoma using diagnostic urine tests.
- Earlier and Later Adult BMI Associated With Multiple Myeloma Risk
- Patients Undergoing Multiple Systemic Therapies for Metastatic Prostate Cancer Expect a Cure
- CRISPR Illustrates Progression of Normal Blood Cells to Leukemia, Precursor Diseases
- E-cigarettes and Replacement Nicotine Therapy Safer Than Tobacco Use
- Cost-Effectiveness of Immunotherapy for Advanced Melanoma Evaluated
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Low Among Present and Former Smokers
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Internet-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Beneficial for Improving Sexual Functioning
- Tattoo Transforms Mastectomy Scars Into Personal Art for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Specialized Cancer Centers May Improve Outcomes in Children with Leukemia
- ASTRO Issues Updated Guidelines on Palliative Radiation Therapy
- Patients With a Recurrence Score of 11 to 25 May Not Benefit from Chemo
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|