[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines the outcomes of HCC patients with BDTT in a single institution.
Treatment with cabozantinib was active and associated with manageable toxicities in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines the medical challenges presented by pediatric hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Researchers have found that hepatitis C virus infection is associated with an elevated risk for developing bile duct cancers and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
Profile of Tivantinib and its Potential in the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: The Evidence to DateDecember 08, 2016
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines tivantinib and its therapeutic profile in the management of hepatocellular carcinoma.
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This research examines the screening modalities, diagnosis, staging, and treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), the most common primary liver malignancy.
Role of Regorafenib as Second-line Therapy and Landscape of Investigational Treatment Options in Advanced Hepatocellular CarcinomaOctober 27, 2016
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This review examines the multikinase inhibitors sorafenib and regorafenib, inhibitors of the MET pathway, and immunotherapeutics for the treatment of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
In patients with advanced HCC and a baseline αFP level of 400 ng/mL or more, a survival benefit with second-line ramucirumab therapy was observed for those with Child-Pugh scores of 5 and 6.
The multikinase inhibitor regorafenib significantly improved overall survival rates compared to placebo in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma, according to data from the phase 3 RESORCE trial.
In patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), adding doxorubicin to sorafenib did not improve overall survival or progression-free survival and resulted in higher toxicity compared to sorafenib alone, results from a phase 3 study presented at the ASCO 2016 Annual Meeting have shown.
Metabolic disorders contribute more to the incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) incidence than any other risk factor.
The addition of mapatumumab to sorafenib did not improve time to progression, progression-free survival, overall survival, or objective response.
Long-term therapy with tenofovir was associated with a decreased incidence of HCC among patients with chronic HBV infection without cirrhosis.
Significant clinical variations have been identified among patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
[Journal of Hepatocellular Carcinoma] This article explores the involvement of the TLR pathway in the initiation, progression, and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Diet and nutrition are significant factors in preventing hepatic diseases progressing to hepatocellular carcinoma, and coffee is high on the list of good foods.
By combining a zebrafish model of liver cancer with data from human tumors, researchers hope to identify potential genes of interest that can be targeted for new treatments for hepatocellular carcinoma.
Highest risk seen for Latinos; estimated 26 percent of HCC cases in Latinos due to diabetes
Few patients with HCC are candidates for curative treatment at diagnosis. However, a new study demonstrated that stereotactic body radiotherapy...
Treating hepatocellular carcinoma with transarterial chemoembolization and selective internal radiotherapyMay 09, 2013
New light was shed on the use of TACE and SIRT in the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) by data from clinical trials presented at the International Liver Congress 2013 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
New data from two clinical trials presented at the International Liver Congress 2013 demonstrated substantial improvements in the detection of both HCC and cholangiocarcinoma using diagnostic urine tests.
- Whole Genome Sequencing Reveals that 12% of Childhood Cancer Survivors Have Mutations in Genes that Increase Cancer Risk
- Increased 5-Year Survival Rate Seen in NSCLC Subset Treated With Nivolumab
- Novel Test For Multiple Myeloma Uses Microchip, Conventional Blood Sample
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- Including Informal Caregivers of Elderly in Discharge Process Reduces Readmission Risk
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- CQGS Releases Standards for Surgical Care of Older Adults
- Radiation Protocol Deviations Linked to Worse Outcomes in Pediatric Brain Malignancy
- Use of Counseling, Surgery Rates Show Limited Physician Knowledge of Breast Cancer Genetic Testing
- Family History Does Not Exclude Active Surveillance as Treatment Option for Prostate Cancer
- Beans, Whole Grains in Diet Beneficial for Colorectal Cancer Survivors
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|