Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
Sinusoidal obstruction syndrome (or hepatic veno-occlusive disease), a complication observed in patients who undergo HSCT, is managed with defibrotide. In this study, investigators assessed its efficacy and patient response to therapy.
Palliative care added to transplant care improved relief from depression and PTSD symptoms following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
This fact sheet reviews bone marrow transplantation (BMT) and peripheral blood stem cell transplantation (PBSCT) as they relate to the cancer treatment.
Palliative care improved quality of life, depression, anxiety, and symptom burden in patients with hematologic malignancies hospitalized for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HCT).
Adding a second autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) to standard therapy improves outcomes for pediatric patients with high-risk neuroblastoma.
Bone marrow transplantation can be improved by optimizing the dose of transplanted hematopoietic stem cells, according to recent results from a mouse model.
Incidence of frailty among young survivors of bone marrow transplant is similar to that of the elderly population, and increases the risk of death compared with nonfrail survivors.
Hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT)-related concerns at the time of hospital discharge predict increases in depression but not in anxiety.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Incidence of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder High Among Patients With Cancer
- Long-Term Night Shift Work Associated With Cancer Risk in Women
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Lenvatinib Plus Pembrolizumab for RCC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Breast Cancer Deaths Decrease Sharply Since 2000
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|