Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
Sinusoidal obstruction syndrome (or hepatic veno-occlusive disease), a complication observed in patients who undergo HSCT, is managed with defibrotide. In this study, investigators assessed its efficacy and patient response to therapy.
Palliative care added to transplant care improved relief from depression and PTSD symptoms following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
This fact sheet reviews bone marrow transplantation (BMT) and peripheral blood stem cell transplantation (PBSCT) as they relate to the cancer treatment.
Palliative care improved quality of life, depression, anxiety, and symptom burden in patients with hematologic malignancies hospitalized for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HCT).
Adding a second autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) to standard therapy improves outcomes for pediatric patients with high-risk neuroblastoma.
Bone marrow transplantation can be improved by optimizing the dose of transplanted hematopoietic stem cells, according to recent results from a mouse model.
Incidence of frailty among young survivors of bone marrow transplant is similar to that of the elderly population, and increases the risk of death compared with nonfrail survivors.
Hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT)-related concerns at the time of hospital discharge predict increases in depression but not in anxiety.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Ciprofloxacin Plus Doxycycline Reduces Infection Rate in Multiple Myeloma Post-ASCT
- Prognostic Significance of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression in Glioma Patients
- Fathers Can Pass Inherited Ovarian Cancer Risk to Daughters
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|