Hematologic Cancer News and Features
Younger and usual adult body mass index (BMI) may be linked to increased risk for developing multiple myeloma, research indicates.
Pediatric patients and their parents tend to overestimate adherence to anticancer medicine regimen.
Lenalidomide maintenance appears efficacious for relapsed diffuse large B cell lymphoma.
Blood test combined with medical status information predicts stem cell transplant success in patients with MDS.
Patients who were surveyed reported that the benefits of treatment with BV outweighed its risks.
Idelalisib Increases Progression-Free Survival in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
In a study seeking new therapies to improve outcomes for patients with relapsed or refractory CLL, researchers investigated the impact on progression-free survival of adding idelalisib to bendamustine plus rituximab.
PD-1 blockade with pembrolizumab was active and induced durable responses in patients with natural killer (NK)/T-cell lymphoma failing L-asparaginase.
Bendamustine, bortezomib, and dexamethasone is efficacious and tolerable as first-line therapy for patients with myeloma ineligible to receive high-dose therapy.
Researchers determined the curative potential of allogenic hematopoetic stem cell transplantation in patients aged 60 years and older with acute myeloid leukemia in second complete remission.
Two infants with advanced acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) achieved full remission following gene therapy involving modified autologous CAR-T cells.
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Low Among Present and Former Smokers
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Patients Undergoing Multiple Systemic Therapies for Metastatic Prostate Cancer Expect a Cure
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Ceritinib for First-line Treatment of ALK+ NSCLC
- Overall Health Worse in African American Men Undergoing Active Surveillance For Prostate Cancer
- Clinical Benefit of Simtuzumab Inconsistent for Myelofibrosis
- Follow-up Rates in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer Higher in University-Based vs Safety-Net Hospitals
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|