An evaluation of this mobile health app found easy to use for diverse, low-income women.
Patients with limited education and low income have a greater risk of death within 30 days after undergoing surgery for lung cancer.
52% of those ages 45 to 75 years use aspirin, and another 21% had used it at some point in the past.
Cardiorespiratory fitness is associated with a decreased risk of metabolic syndrome among smokers.
A higher fitness level leads to decreased risk of lung and colorectal cancer for men.
California and New York fully expanded Medicaid coverage under ACA, but Texas and Florida did not.
Truly shared decision-making is possible only when the patient understands everything the treatment options entail, and the doctor understands the patient's personal situation and desires.
A recent study examined why individuals do not always follow through with colorectal cancer screening.
After prostate cancer diagnosis, at least five hours of non-vigorous activity or 3 hours of walking is beneficial.
Cancer-related fatigue (CRF) is the most common symptom for patients with cancer.
A canine trained to identify cancer in urine samples by scent was able to differentiate thyroid cancer from benign status nearly 90 percent of the time.
Breast cancer survivors have a higher risk of developing thyroid cancer, especially within 5 years of their breast cancer diagnosis, according to a national database analysis.
Sunitinib (Sutent), a drug approved for treatment of several other cancers, may be an effective adjunctive treatment for patients with advanced differentiated thyroid cancer.
The addition of chemotherapy after bladder cancer surgery lowered risk of death by approximately 30%, over surgery alone, according to a study that reviewed patient data.
The use of 3D printing to construct devices of varied sizes and shapes could become a powerful tool in customizing interventional radiology treatments to individual patient needs.
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Muscle-building supplements may be associated with testicular cancer
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Promising drug target identified in medulloblastoma
- Study identifies those at high risk for developing pancreatic cancer
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Socioeconomic factors increase mortality after lung cancer surgery
- Half of older U.S. adults take aspirin as preventive medicine
- Cardiorespiratory fitness linked with decreased metabolic syndrome risk among smokers
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: State-of-the-art
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|