Three-quarters of young adult women who visit indoor tanning salons support stronger restrictions on their use, including minimum age requirements; however, most do not support a total ban.
Blood stem cells derived from donor bone marrow resulted in better self-reported psychological well-being, fewer GVHD symptoms, and earlier return to work for the recipients compared with stem cells derived from the donor's bloodstream.
Adolescent girls from BRCA1/2 mutation-positive and breast cancer families have high self-esteem but greater breast-cancer specific-distress.
Gemcitabine in combination with cisplatin is associated with a significant improvement in progression-free survival in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
Longer overall survival was achieved with TKIs targeting EGFR mutations in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
Adult survivors of childhood cancer are at increased risk for late adverse pulmonary events.
Negative patient expectations are associated with an increased risk of adverse events in patients with breast cancer undergoing endocrine therapy.
Daratumumab plus lenalidomide and dexamethasone resulted in rapid, deep, durable responses in patients with multiple myeloma.
Estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancers are often not a single tumor but a composite of related tumors, referred to as sub-clones.
Coexisting diabetes mellitus (DM) is associated with increased risk for hospitalization, multiple hospitalizations, and longer length of hospital stay.
The multikinase inhibitor regorafenib significantly improved overall survival rates compared to placebo in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma, according to data from the phase 3 RESORCE trial.
CT-Based Technique for Body Mass Measurements of Patients With Cancer Improves Disease Staging, Therapy Monitoring
A new method of measuring lean body mass accounts for changes in body composition, enabling improved disease staging and monitoring of therapy.
Ibrutinib treatment for chronic lymphocytic leukemia with the deletion of chromosome 17p (del17p CLL) increases the percentage of patients alive at 30 months over other therapies for del17p CLL.
Including an antiemetic in the preprocedure medications for patients with liver cancer undergoing drug eluting bead chemoembolization (DEB TACE) can shorten hospital stays and reduce the chance for readmission due to complications.
Results from phase II trial on the use of FDG-PET to evaluate the efficacy of an immunotherapy drug in the treatment of NSCLC.
- Breast Cancer Tumors Often a Composite of Tumor Types, Enhancing Treatment Resistance
- Physical Activity May Reduce Mortality by 44% in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Hormone Receptor Test Results in DCIS Core Needle Biopsy Not Used, Not Needed
- Early Tumor Size Change May Predict OS in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Incidence of Early Stage Prostate Cancer Lower After USPSTF Recommendation Against PSA Testing
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Triple-Drug Therapy Produces Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, Mouse Study Shows
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Study Supports Increased Role for Surgery in Multimodality Therapy for Early Stage SCLC
- Users Support Indoor Tanning Device Age Restrictions, Stronger Health Warnings, But Not Total Ban
- Bone Marrow vs Bloodstream: Stem Cell Source Influences Transplantation Outcomes
- Favorable Perioperative Outcomes After Resection of Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Cancer Treated With Neoadjuvant Stereotactic Radiation and Chemotherapy Compared with Upfront Pancreatectomy for Resectable Cancer
- Adolescent Girls With Breast Cancer Family History Have Higher Self-esteem
- Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin Prolongs PFS in Nasopharyngeal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|