Data from 5 phase 2/3 studies demonstrate improved weight and body mass in patients with NSCLC receiving anamorelin.
Time to disease progression was significantly prolonged in patients with multiple myeloma who received lenalidomide therapy after ASCT.
Methotrexate, a medication used commonly in the treatment of arthritis, shows promise as a treatment for polycythemia vera, a blood cancer classified as a myeloproliferative neoplasm.
Inotuzumab ozogamicin (Besponsa), an antibody-drug conjugate comprised of a monoclonal antibody that targets CD22 linked to the cytotoxic agent calicheamicin, was granted FDA approval for the treatment of R/R B-cell precursor ALL.
Osteoporosis medications were found to reduce bone mineral density loss and risk of fracture in men with nonmetastatic prostate cancer being treated with androgen-deprivation therapy.
Results of a recent study demonstrated overall survival was better among women who underwent breast-conserving surgery vs mastectomy. Furthermore, best overall survival was achieved with adjuvant radiotherapy in the former group and systemic therapy in the latter group.
A smaller dose of cabazitaxel (C20) is noninferior to a larger dose (C25) in the post-docetaxel treatment of mCRPC.
An increase in risk for arterial thromboembolism was correlated with cancer stage and varied by cancer type.
There is an increased burden on caregivers to not only assist with IADLs but also to assess patient conditions and provide health care information.
Investigators conducted a review of available biologic and psychosocial interventions that address sexual dysfunction in women arising from cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Data from the National Cancer Database are indicating that wait times from cancer diagnosis to initial treatment were substantially longer over a 5-year period.
Adding a second HER2-blocker to standard care therapy after surgery for HER2-positive breast cancer may be modestly beneficial for some women.
Phase 3 clinical trial results show fewer adverse effects and longer survival with alectinib compared with crizotinib in patients with treatment-naïve ALK-positive NSCLC.
A survey of men with prostate cancer revealed that treatment-related factors impact treatment decisions differently in black men compared with white men.
Survivorship care plans can ensure that cancer survivors know their cancer and treatment history, and are equipped to maintain proper follow-up care.
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- Breast Conservation Improves Survival vs Mastectomy in Breast Cancer
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|