Drug is now sanctioned for people who have received at least two prior standard therapies.
Prostate cancer patients with detectable prostate specific antigen (PSA) following radical prostatectomy are advised to receive more aggressive radiation therapy treatment, according to a study.
Brain cancer is not increased by mobile phone use.
Black men are less willing to be investigated for prostate cancer, thereby increasing the likelihood of being diagnosed.
Women undergoing radiotherapy for breast cancer can use deodorant without increasing risk of underarm skin reactions, pain, itching, or burning.
Risk factors for suicide include male gender, distant disease, increasing age, race/ethnicity.
A previously unrecognized action as a potent inhibitor of the dominant mutation that confers drug resistance to all well-tolerated treatments in patients with certain leukemia types has been found in Axitinib.
A worldwide study of the DNA of 100,000 women has discovered two new genetic variants associated with an increased risk of breast cancer.
Researchers have developed a device that uses electric fields to drive chemotherapy drugs through the protective barrier of tissue and directly into pancreatic tumors, preventing their growth.
Individuals who've had testicular cancer may be at increased risk for prostate cancer, but the overall risk is low, according to a study.
The risk of disease recurrence in liver cancer patients who have undergone a liver transplant can now be more accurately calculated, thanks to new tool.
Patients with rectal cancer that experienced a complete response had similar 4-year survival rates regardless of whether they had immediate surgery or pursued a watch-and-wait approach.
Long-term outcomes improved by combining bevacizumab with newer chemotherapy regimen for advanced colorectal cancer
A phase III study of patients with metastatic colorectal cancer has indicated that FOLFOXIRI chemotherapy, in combination with bevacizumab, is superior to the standard FOLFIRI chemotherapy with bevacizumab.
There is increasing evidence that adolescent and young adult patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) tend to fare better when treated with high-intensity pediatric protocols than standard adult regimens.
The compound PRM-151 (PRM) has shown success in reducing progressive bone marrow fibrosis in patients with advanced myelofibrosis.
- Women educated on overdiagnsosis are less likely to want mammogram
- New treatment method shrinks ovarian cancer tumors and improves chemotherapy effectiveness
- Novel drug approved for multiple myeloma
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- Radiation therapy used most often for prostate cancer regardless of decision-making factors
- Patients with detectable PSA after prostatectomy should receive more aggressive radiation therapy
- Increase in brain tumors is not attributed to mobile phone use
- Black men have lower preference for investigation of prostate cancer
- ASCO: Active surveillance for prostate cancer may decrease survival odds for some
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|