In an analysis of 11 studies, researchers investigated whether the benefits of carfilzomib for multiple myeloma outweigh the cardiovascular risks. However, the researchers recommend careful monitoring and management of blood pressure and volume status as good clinical practice, regardless.
In this study, researchers sought to determine if a genetic predisposition to depression exists in some patients with breast cancer and how to identify it.
Weight loss associated with bariatric surgery could reduce risk of hormone-related cancers, but an increased risk for colorectal cancer was seen in patients who underwent gastric bypass.
Researchers surveyed random sample of 400 oncologists to asses their views and practices with medical marijuana.
A retrospective review of data from the National Cancer Data Base demonstrated that trends in rectal cancer may follow a pattern similar to that of colon cancer.
Researchers assessed the effect intake levels of folate and other nutrients involved in one-carbon metabolism have on risk of melanoma.
Researchers sought to determine if melanoma risk was associated with oral contraceptive use or if OC users are more likely to have higher exposure to UV light.
Systemic review and meta-analysis evaluated the efficacy of nivolumab vs ipilimumab, in combination, as monotherapy, or vs other treatment options for the treatment of metastatic melanoma.
A new analysis of FAB/LMB 96 looked into factors associated with shortened OS among children and adolescents with B-NHL.
Approval was granted for the treatment of patients with unresectable or metastatic BRAF V600E or V600K mutation-positive melanoma.
There have been many recent changes in lung cancer, including updated early detection possibilities and changes in diagnostic procedures, reporting, and treatment options. These are reviewed in a presentation at the 2018 ONA Navigation Summit.
Patients with hematologic cancers often require a combination of inpatient and outpatient care. The oncology nurse navigator is an ideal care provider to help patients manage their care and transitions between care settings, according to a presentation at the 2018 ONA Navigation Summit.
A review of immunotherapy — what they are, how they work, and what to watch for — was presented at the 2018 ONA Navigation Summit.
Suggestions for communication points that improve the experience of patients with cancer through nurse navigation were presented at the 2018 ONA Navigation Summit.
The unique challenges that face both oncology nurse navigators specializing in gastrointestinal cancer and patients with these diseases are reviewed in a presentation at the 2018 ONA Navigation Summit.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib Combination Receives FDA Approval for Mutation-Positive Melanoma
- Oral Contraceptive Use May Not Be Associated With Increased Melanoma Risk
- Certain Risk Factors May Decrease Overall Survival in Pediatric B-NHL
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Gender Bias in Medicine Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- Patient Interest in Melanoma Genetic Risk Testing is Fairly High
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|