Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
By utilizing both facial scanning software and 3-D printing, researchers have developed an inexpensive way to make facial prostheses for patients with eye cancer.
Positive results of drug Validive for prevention and treatment of severe oral mucositis in patients with head and neck cancer.
Researchers assessed the extent to which pain severity influenced prognosis in patients with newly diagnosed head and neck cancer.
After failure of platinum-based chemotherapy, the tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) afatinib significantly improved progression-free survival in patients with recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Human papillomavirus (HPV)-positive oropharyngeal cancer may not require neck surgery after receiving radiation therapy and chemo.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Combination treatments show promise for metastatic melanoma
- Helper therapy principle may not be helpful for breast cancer
- Inadequately management of hot flushes leave women vulnerable
- Metformin use may be associated with decreased risk of prostate cancer
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|