Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
A new approach in which patients receive a single dose of chemotherapy may greatly improve the laryngeal cancer survival rate.
Investigators determined the impact of socioeconomic status on disease status at presentation and survival among patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
The impact of oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC) diagnosis and treatment on sexual behavior and relationship stress with respect to HPV status was evaluated in this study. Participants included patients with HPV-positive and HPV-negative disease, as well as partners.
Bioselection-individualized Treatment Modality Selection Improves Advanced Laryngeal Cancer Survival
Multivariate analysis indicates that disease-specific survival of individuals with advanced laryngeal cancer was improved for those receiving neoadjuvant therapy.
Twenty-three percent of patients with HNSCC had CVD at the time of their diagnosis.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Low Among Present and Former Smokers
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- FDA Grants Priority Review to Ceritinib for First-line Treatment of ALK+ NSCLC
- Overall Health Worse in African American Men Undergoing Active Surveillance For Prostate Cancer
- Clinical Benefit of Simtuzumab Inconsistent for Myelofibrosis
- Follow-up Rates in Active Surveillance for Prostate Cancer Higher in University-Based vs Safety-Net Hospitals
- Pediatric Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Challenges and Solutions
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|