Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
Gemcitabine in combination with cisplatin is associated with a significant improvement in progression-free survival in nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
Quality of Life and Cosmetic Result of Single-port Access Endoscopic Thyroidectomy via Axillary Approach in Patients with papillary thyroid carcinoma
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research reviews the effects of single-port access transaxillary totally endoscopic thyroidectomy on outcomes following surgery, including quality of life and cosmetic result, in patients with papillary thyroid carcinoma (PTC).
Patients with medullary thyroid cancer who harbor RET M918T or RAS mutations may derive greater clinical benefit from cabozantinib compared with patients who do not have those genetic mutations.
In contrast of available prospective data, most older patients with locoregionally advanced head and neck cancer are treated with definitive radiotherapy also receive systemic therapy.
Chemoradiation Combination Could Preserve Larynx in Patients With Laryngeal and Hypolaryngeal Cancer
Researchers assessed the rates of laryngeal preservation and laryngectomy-free survival in patients with laryngeal or hypopharyngeal cancer who received the monoclonal antibody cetuximab and radiation therapy or radiation therapy alone.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
- Breast Cancer Tumors Often a Composite of Tumor Types, Enhancing Treatment Resistance
- Hormone Receptor Test Results in DCIS Core Needle Biopsy Not Used, Not Needed
- Physical Activity May Reduce Mortality by 44% in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Early Tumor Size Change May Predict OS in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- PMPS: A Common Late Effect of Surgery and Radiation for Breast Cancer
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Triple-Drug Therapy Produces Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, Mouse Study Shows
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Study Supports Increased Role for Surgery in Multimodality Therapy for Early Stage SCLC
- Recently Discovered microRNA Controls Response to Oxaliplatin in Colorectal Cancer
- Nurses Are Key to Referrals to Inpatient Integrative Medicine Services
- Daratumumab Combo Improves PFS in Relapsed/Refractory Myeloma
- Poor Compliance to Adjuvant Chemo Linked to Poorer Survival in Rectal Cancer
- Users Support Indoor Tanning Device Age Restrictions, Stronger Health Warnings, But Not Total Ban
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|