Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
Survivors of head, neck cancers almost twice as likely to die from suicide as survivors of other cancers.
A prospective study collected data on the impact of the ACA on percent insured and outcomes for patients with HNSCC in the first years of healthcare law.
Results of a population-based survey, presented at the 2018 ASCO Quality Care Symposium, revealed patients' perceptions regarding choice of treatment of differentiated thyroid cancer (DTC).
Researchers report on the effectiveness results of the Supportive Care of Oncology Patients (SCOOPs) Program were presented at the 2018 ASCO Quality Care Symposium.
Oral care by a dentist was found to reduce pathogenic bacterial plaque thereby decreasing the risk of postoperative pneumonia, a potentially fatal adverse effect, in patients undergoing surgical procedures for cancer.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Leukemia Risk in Children, Maternal Use of Hormonal Contraception Linked in Population Study
- Molecular Features May Predict Response in Primary Pancreatic Cancer
- Medication, Vaccination Uptake Improved by Involving Pharmacists in Elder Cancer Care
- Commission Seeks Standardized Adverse Event Assessments in Hematologic Malignancies
- Chemoimmunotherapy prolongs PFS in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Counseling Patients on Oral Chemotherapy
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivors Have Increased Suicide Risk
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|