Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
The incidence of oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma is increasing among older patients residing in the United States, likely due to the increase in HPV-associated malignancies.
Beverages derived from broccoli sprout extracts were found to have preclinical chemopreventive activity against oral cancer induced by carcinogens.
Quality of life for patients with oral cancer can be dismal due to cancer-related pain. An NIDCR grant is supporting the investigation of a nonviral gene delivery method for treating oral cancer pain safely and effectively.
Scientists developed an innovative nanoplatform to more effectively deliver RNA interference to anaplastic thyroid cancer (ATC) sites. ATC is the most aggressive form of thyroid cancer; mortality is almost 100% and median survival is 3 to 5 months.
Stepped care is effective and reduces recovery time among patients with head and neck cancer or lung cancer and untreated psychological distress.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
- Gene Expression Alters Bone Marrow Environment in MGUS, Leading to Multiple Myeloma
- How Can We Have a Cancer Cure Moonshot if We're Short of Fuel?
- High-Fat Mediterranean Diet Can Protect Against Cancer
- Prophylactic Gynecologic Resections Increase Risk for Aggressive Uterine Cancer in BRCA Gene Mutation Carriers
- HPV Vaccination Program Reduces Cervical Cell Anomalies in Young Women
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Blood Biomarker Is Predictive of Risk for Colon Cancer Recurrence
- Hypermutated Hotspots Are Biomarkers Predictive of Better Outcomes in Breast Cancer
- Helical APBI Delivers Targeted Dose of Adjuvant Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Cancer Risk Higher in Patients With Heart Failure After a First Heart Attack
- Routine Pap Smears Improve Cervical Cancer Risk in Women Older Than 65 Years
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|