Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
Patients with oropharyngeal tumors that harbor HPV16 have higher 5-year survival and lower recurrence rates than patients with tumors that harbor other HPV strains or are HPV-negative.
Patients with head and neck cancer treated with IMRT had a significantly shorter duration of feeding tube placement compared with those who received 3DRT.
Transoral robotic surgery (TORS) with or without radiation therapy or chemotherapy is an effective treatment option for patients with oropharyngeal cancer regardless of their p16 status.
[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] This research examines factors associated with survival in patients with brain metastasis from esophageal cancer.
Despite a higher risk for HPV-negative orophayngeal squamous cell carcinoma (OPSCC), poor oral health appears to be associated with OPSCC regardless of HPV status.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- PPIs Negatively Impact Outcomes of Patients Treated With Capecitabine
- How Physical Changes From Breast Cancer Affect Self-Image: Considerations for Clinicians
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Hydroxyurea May Improve Kidney Function in PV-Associated Nephrotic Syndrome
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- Atypical Teratoid/rhabdoid Tumors: Challenges and Search for Solutions
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Pseudohyperkalemia: False Potassium Levels Occur in a Patient With Lymphoma
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|