Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
A new proof of principle study seems to validate the usefulness of DNA testing to detect cancers in the oral cavity.
Study shows potential for noninvasive tumor detection for head and neck cancer.
The Medicare costs for older patients with oral cavity and pharyngeal cancers have increased due to several factors, including on demographics, treatment selection, and co-existing illnesses.
Certain human papillomavirus (HPV)-16 antibodies in the blood associated with improved survival in HPV-related oropharyngeal carcinoma.
Two promising analogs of an old compound originally studied as a potent antitumor agent may offer a new treatment for epithelial cancer.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
- In breast cancer survivors, lidocaine may relieve pain during intercourse
- Likelihood of lung cancer screening update
- Generic meds may boost survival in some early breast cancers
- Aromatase inhibitors substantially reduce risk of death in ER-positive breast cancer
- Activated T cell therapy developed for advanced melanoma
- Avocados may hold the answer to beating leukemia
- Cardio-oncology services may improve patient care if more widely available
- Managing oral oncology/hematology treatments in your practice
- Universal health literacy precautions recommended to assist patient understanding
- Acrylamide in Food and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Online registry improves clinical research study participation
- Five-day aprepitant versus fosaprepitant in patients receiving cisplatin
- Black men twice as likely to die from prostate cancer compared to white men
- Research findings differentiate prostate cancer tumors into five different types
- Robotic IVC thrombectomy appears successful in patients with kidney cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|