Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
ORLANDO, FL—Results of a questionnaire revealed patients with head and neck cancer prefer a written educational tool that addresses their questions and concerns prior to surgery for microvascular reconstruction, a study reported at the ONS 40th Annual Congress.
Current unemployment for head and neck cancer survivors linked to harder physical work, surgical treatment, and risky alcohol consumption.
Many survivors of head and neck cancer do not return to work.
A new method of genetically engineering immune cells could lead to improved treatment of patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC).
EPO plus radiotherapy does not improve local-regional control in anemic patients with head and neck cancer
Combination erythropoietin and radiation therapy did not improve control for anemic patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
- Genetic Testing for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes (Fact Sheet)
- Sweeping prostate cancer review upends widely held belief on radiation after surgery
- Statin use inversely linked to risk of pancreatic cancer
- Survival longer in patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with low tumor metabolic activity
- Promising drug offers new paradigm for treating leukemia
- 'Bathing and Honoring' Nursing Intervention Benefits Families after Patients Die in Acute Care Setting
- Clinic-Based Behavioral Intervention Improves Sleep for Cancer Patient-Caregiver Dyads
- New Instrument Assesses Family Caregiver Knowledge of Cancer Treatment Symptoms
- Nursing Evaluation, Management of Nab-Paclitaxel-Associated Peripheral Neuropathy
- Music, Nature Sounds May Improve Pain, Anxiety in Hospice Cancer Patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|