Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
Using antacids to control acid reflux may improve survival chances for patients with head and neck cancer, but the reason for antacids benefit remains unclear.
Resveratrol, a chemical found in grape skins and red wine, may prevent cancer.
The relatively high incidence of mouth squamous cell cancer in nonsmokers without obvious causes has been noted in studies, with nonsmokers having a higher proportion of cancers occur on the edge of the tongue.
Adults who survived childhood retinoblastoma have limited cognitive and social issues later in life.
By utilizing both facial scanning software and 3-D printing, researchers have developed an inexpensive way to make facial prostheses for patients with eye cancer.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
- Key discovery in understanding successes and failures of immunotherapy
- Researchers identify biological indicator of response to new ovarian cancer drug
- Managing obesity should be part of cancer care
- Galeterone active in one form of castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Reducing side effects of everolimus administration
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
- Comparison of medications for managing nausea and vomiting
- Comparison of constipation management medications
- Chemo- and immunotherapy combination is a promising treatment for pancreatic cancer
- High tumor immune cell levels may identify women with HER2+ breast cancer who may benefit from chemotherapy alone
- Hair Dyes and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- For bladder cancer, laparoscopic radical cystectomy effective at preventing recurrence
- Aspirin and/or NSAID use may improve risk of high-grade prostate cancer
- Modifying lifestyle, HPV vaccine can help prevent anal cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|