Head and Neck Cancer News & Features
Incorporating a modified MASCC grading tool for evaluating epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor (EGFRI) toxicities and quality of life improved the rate of skin assessments and documentation.
Oncology Nurse-led Team Can Reduce Treatment Delays, Hospitalizations for Patients With Head and Neck Cancer
An oncology nurse-led team approach can reduce treatment delays and hospitalizations and improve quality of care for patients with head and neck cancer.
The effectiveness of chemotherapy was enhanced by targeting survivin, a protein that inhibits apoptosis or cell death, according to preclinical research in cells and mouse models of retinoblastoma.
Having an unplanned readmission within 30 days of undergoing definitive surgery is associated with increased risk of 30-day mortality among patients with previously untreated parotid cancer.
In women of reproductive age who have thyroid cancer, their remaining egg supply is affected by radioactive iodine treatment, potentially reducing their fertility.
Head and Neck Cancer Clinical Trials
- Phase 1 Study Results Show CAR T-cell Therapy Promising in Solid Brain Tumors
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- A Review of Systemic Treatment in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Follow-up Calls, Clinician Assessment May Identify Patients Who Need Adherence Support
- Precision Medicine Resource Center Improves Patient Education
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Acupuncture Improves Management of Hot Flashes, Quality of Life in Breast Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Lower Risk of Cancer in Women
- Getting Started: Implementation of an Oncology Navigation Program That Meets Community Needs
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Proactive management strategies for potential gastrointestinal adverse reactions with ceritinib in patients with advanced ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer
- Disparities in Gut Microbiome Could Lead to Biomarkers for Estrogen-driven Breast Cancer
- SPF30 Sunscreens Delay Melanoma in Preclinical Model
- New Drug Combination Before Surgery May Improve Outcomes for Advanced HER2+ Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|