Head & Neck cancer
Researchers estimate that 48.5% of the nearly 346,000 deaths from 12 cancers among adults 35 years and older in 2011 were attributable to cigarette smoking, according to a newly published study.
Survival more likely with adherence to posttreatment surveillance, coupled with tobacco cessation.
Sunitinib (Sutent), a drug approved for treatment of several other cancers, may be an effective adjunctive treatment for patients with advanced differentiated thyroid cancer.
Investigators have uncovered genomic differences, with potentially important clinical implications, in head and neck cancers caused by infection with the human papillomavirus.
By utilizing both facial scanning software and 3-D printing, researchers have developed an inexpensive way to make facial prostheses for patients with eye cancer.
Hyperfractionated radiation therapy may increase local-regional control for patients with head and neck cancerJune 04, 2014
The survival of patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma can be affected by noncancer health events as well as by index cancer progression and second primary cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|