Head & Neck cancer
Researchers estimate that 48.5% of the nearly 346,000 deaths from 12 cancers among adults 35 years and older in 2011 were attributable to cigarette smoking, according to a newly published study.
Survival more likely with adherence to posttreatment surveillance, coupled with tobacco cessation.
Sunitinib (Sutent), a drug approved for treatment of several other cancers, may be an effective adjunctive treatment for patients with advanced differentiated thyroid cancer.
Investigators have uncovered genomic differences, with potentially important clinical implications, in head and neck cancers caused by infection with the human papillomavirus.
By utilizing both facial scanning software and 3-D printing, researchers have developed an inexpensive way to make facial prostheses for patients with eye cancer.
Hyperfractionated radiation therapy may increase local-regional control for patients with head and neck cancerJune 04, 2014
The survival of patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma can be affected by noncancer health events as well as by index cancer progression and second primary cancer.
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- In HER2+ Breast Cancer, Higher TIL Levels Associated With Improved OS
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- PAM50 HER2-E Subtype Predicts pCR Following Lapatinib, Trastuzumab
- Arsenic Pretreatment May Protect Normal Tissue During Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Netupitant/Palonosetron Efficacious for Prevention of N/V in Patients Receiving MEC or HEC
- Costs, Complications Higher for Women Who Undergo Second Surgery After BCS
- Omitting RT in Certain Older Women With Early Breast Cancer is Safe
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|