Gynecologic Cancer News and Features
Trial data indicates that if populations are vaccinated with Gardasil 9, approximately 90% of all cervical cancers worldwide could be prevented.
Smoking during pregnancy is linked to several health risks for children including low birth weight, reduced lung capacity, asthma, and obesity.
Risk of bits of hidden cancerous tumors spreading throughout the abdomen when a power morecellator is used to remove fibroids in the uterus is low.
Gardasil protects against genital warts and anal cancer in both girls and boys, and against vulvar cancer and vaginal cancer in girls.
Soy food/isoflavone consumption is not associated with endometrial cancer risk in Japanese women.
Gynecologic Cancer Clinical Trials
- Angelina Jolie has ovaries, fallopian tubes removed over cancer concerns
- Drug sequence with gemcitabine
- Radiation plus immunotherapy revs up immune system to better attack melanoma
- Counseling cancer patients on effective nutritional practices
- Algorithm increases surgical success in advanced ovarian cancer
- Fifteen new breast cancer genetic risk 'hot-spots' revealed
- High fitness level may decrease risk of colorectal, lung cancers
- Discontinuing statin therapy safe, beneficial for patients with terminal illness
- Affect of chemotherapy on saliva test results
- Childhood leukemia study reveals disease subtypes and new treatment options
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|