Gynecologic Cancer News and Features
Radiation therapy with concurrent paclitaxel chemotherapy after surgery can be effective to treat patients with high-risk endometrial cancer, according to new research.
Administering chemotherapy in addition to post-surgical radiation treatment for the treatment of vulvar cancer is not effective.
Depression and anxiety, not just inflammation, predict pain intensity and interference with daily life among women recovering from gynecologic cancer surgery.
Obese patients with gynecologic cancer are rarely counseled on weight loss, even though they expect to be, and report that such discussions would not offend them, according to research.
Sentinel lymph node dissection in women with vulvar malignancies allowed gynecologic oncology surgeons to identify and remove just the sentinel nodes and follow the patients for complications and recurrence.
Gynecologic Cancer Clinical Trials
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Cellular evidence for mind-body connection in breast cancer survivors
- Most internet sites on prostate cancer disagree with expert panel's recommendations
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Classifying gene mutations in neuroblastoma may point to improved treatments
- International study shows wide differences in 5-year survival rates across the globe
- Diagnostic grading system developed for cancer-related weight loss
- Overweight and obesity status causes nearly half a million new cancer cases each year
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|