Gynecologic Cancer News and Features
The impact of weight loss on risk for endometrial cancer in postmenopausal women was assessed in women enrolled in the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
The timing of surgery taking place following an endometrial cancer diagnosis may adversely impact survival.
The benefits of primary cytoreductive surgery relative to neoadjuvant chemotherapy remain uncertain; therefore, researchers performed a retrospective data analysis to compare overall survival of surgery with that of neoadjuvant chemotherapy in advanced-stage epithelial ovarian cancer.
Researchers report on the feasibility of a nurse-led sexual rehabilitation intervention to target sexual recovery and vaginal dilation in women who underwent pelvic radiation therapy and brachytherapy for gynecologic cancers.
Smoking-attributable cancer mortality estimates have not been established by state; therefore, in this study, the proportion of cancer deaths among persons 35 years and older related to cigarette smoking in 2014 was calculated for each state and DC.
Gynecologic Cancer Clinical Trials
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Women Treated for DCIS Have Slightly Lower Risk for All-Cause Mortality
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Low Among Present and Former Smokers
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Pediatric Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Challenges and Solutions
- Earlier and Later Adult BMI Associated With Multiple Myeloma Risk
- Cost-Effectiveness of Immunotherapy for Advanced Melanoma Evaluated
- VBPWPs Can Compliment Patient Management in Clinical Trials
- Communication Technology Improves Treatment Burden, Patient Perspective of Oncology Care
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|