Gynecologic Cancer News and Features
Access to specialty care for gynecologic cancers is limited in a significant portion of the country.
One dose of the HPV vaccine may be sufficient to protect girls from cervical cancer rather than the currently recommended three doses.
Women who eat a Mediterranean diet reduce their risk of womb cancer (endometrial cancer) by more than half.
Trial data indicates that if populations are vaccinated with Gardasil 9, approximately 90% of all cervical cancers worldwide could be prevented.
Smoking during pregnancy is linked to several health risks for children including low birth weight, reduced lung capacity, asthma, and obesity.
Gynecologic Cancer Clinical Trials
- Model shows how cancerous tumors manipulate blood-vessel growth
- Universal health literacy precautions recommended to assist patient understanding
- Likelihood of lung cancer screening update
- Generic meds may boost survival in some early breast cancers
- State regulations associated with late-stage cancer diagnoses
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|