Gynecologic Cancer News and Features
Comparison of Survival Outcomes Between Radical Hysterectomy and Definitive Radiochemotherapy in Stage IB1 and IIA1 Cervical Cancer
[Cancer Management and Research] A comparison study evaluated whether radical hysterectomy or radiochemotherapy provides superior survival outcomes for patients with stage IB1 or IIA1 cervical cancer.
In an effort to find alternatives to cisplatin as a radiation sensitizer, due to its dose-dependent toxicity and resistance, researchers are exploring food-based options such as blueberry extract.
Results of a double-blind phase 2 study determined if adding oral pazopanib to intravenous paclitaxel improved outcomes for women with recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal carcinoma.
[Cancer Management and Research] This research examines vaginal cuff brachytherapy (VCB) in the postoperative treatment of high- to intermediate-risk endometrial cancer.
Administering niraparib to patients with recurrent ovarian cancer after CR or PR to platinum-based chemotherapy may allow patients to continuously maintain QOL during treatment, reported researchers in presentation at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Gynecologic Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Incidence of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder High Among Patients With Cancer
- Long-Term Night Shift Work Associated With Cancer Risk in Women
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- FDA Grants Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Lenvatinib Plus Pembrolizumab for RCC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Breast Cancer Deaths Decrease Sharply Since 2000
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|