Gynecologic Cancer News and Features
Risk of bits of hidden cancerous tumors spreading throughout the abdomen when a power morecellator is used to remove fibroids in the uterus is low.
Gardasil protects against genital warts and anal cancer in both girls and boys, and against vulvar cancer and vaginal cancer in girls.
Soy food/isoflavone consumption is not associated with endometrial cancer risk in Japanese women.
Women with symptoms of serious mental illness are significantly less likely to receive the three routine cancer screenings of Pap tests, mammography, and clinical breast examinations than women in the general population.
Gynecologic Cancer Clinical Trials
- New treatment method shrinks ovarian cancer tumors and improves chemotherapy effectiveness
- Epigenetic signatures differentiate triple negative breast cancers
- Novel drug approved for multiple myeloma
- Women educated on overdiagnsosis are less likely to want mammogram
- Radiation therapy used most often for prostate cancer regardless of decision-making factors
- Farydak (panobinostat) now FDA-approved for multiple myeloma
- ASCO: Testicular cancer history may indicate greater risk of developing prostate cancer
- Urine test could help to guide treatment of bladder cancer
- Multiple studies are exploring whether e-cigarettes help smokers quit or continue smoking
- Study identifies reasons for ibrutinib discontinuation in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|