Gynecologic Cancer News and Features
Smoking during pregnancy is linked to several health risks for children including low birth weight, reduced lung capacity, asthma, and obesity.
Risk of bits of hidden cancerous tumors spreading throughout the abdomen when a power morecellator is used to remove fibroids in the uterus is low.
Gardasil protects against genital warts and anal cancer in both girls and boys, and against vulvar cancer and vaginal cancer in girls.
Soy food/isoflavone consumption is not associated with endometrial cancer risk in Japanese women.
Gynecologic Cancer Clinical Trials
- Study may support active surveillance for favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer
- Two major studies strengthen case for prostate cancer drug before chemotherapy
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- New opportunity to treat drug-resistant leukemia discovered
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
- Missing 30 minutes of sleep on weekdays linked to obesity, insulin resistance
- Intimate relationships as important to cancer care as medical interventions
- Lycopene may decrease risk of renal cell carcinoma in postmenopausal women
- Inherited gene variations tied to treatment-related hearing loss in cancer patients
- Improvements in cancer survival better for younger patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|