Genitourinary Cancer News & Features
Emulsifying Mycobacterium brumae in olive oil appeared promising for producing a robust immune response in preclinical tests. Recent research has indicated that M brumae is a safer alternative to BCG.
Researchers in Sweden have, for the first time, estimated the risk of developing various types of prostate cancer for men with brothers and/or fathers with the disease.
Functional status, a person's ability to perform normal activities of daily living, is associated with treatment choice for patients with prostate cancer.
Although overall risk for uterine cancer after risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy is not increased, the risk of serous/serous-like endometrial carcinoma is higher for BRCA1+ women.
Outcomes in Clinical Trials Using Precision Medicine Demonstrate Effectiveness of Modality in Patients With Cancer
A meta-analysis of hundreds of cancer clinical trials revealed that therapeutic approaches using precision medicine had improved responses and longer disease remission, even in phase I trials.
Genitourinary Cancer Clinical Trials
- Transforming the Care of Patients With Thyroid Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combination is Effective in Colorectal Cancer
- Blood Biomarker Is Predictive of Risk for Colon Cancer Recurrence
- Comprehensive Mental Health Screening Recommended for Some Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Trastuzumab Biosimilar Comparable the Monoclonal Antibody for Advanced HER2+ Breast Cancer
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Cancer-related Neuropathy May Respond to Gene Therapy
- Clinician Communication, Adherence to Protocols, and Presence of Pharmacists Improve Outcomes in ICUs
- Identifying Smaller ctDNA Fragments Improves Sensitivity of Liquid Biopsy
- Dual Antigen Targeting by CAR T Cells Improves Immunotherapeutic Technique
- Using Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Principles in Daily Patient Interactions
- Decision Support and Shared Decision Making Help Patients Choose Plan for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|