Genitourinary Cancer News & Features
Women with hematuria were less than half as likely as men with the same issue to be referred to a urologist for further tests, according to a new study.
A new study found that most women who undergo conservative surgery for vulvar cancer experience little to no long-term disruption to sexuality and body image.
The severity of acute urinary symptoms in patients who underwent radiotherapy for early prostate cancer can be predicted by using a modeling program together with the IPSS and dosage measure. These findings were presented at the 5th European Multidisciplinary Meeting on Urological Cancers.
Bladder cancer characterized by mutations of the STAG2 gene appears to be less likely to recur than bladder cancer with no such mutations, researchers have discovered.
Sulfasalazine, which is commonly prescribed to reduce diarrhea in patients with inflammatory bowel disease, does not reduce diarrhea in patients receiving radiation therapy for cancers in the pelvic area.
Genitourinary Cancer Clinical Trials
- Study investigating advanced MRI scans to detect prostate cancer set to begin
- TNF-alpha inhibitors associated with uveal melanoma
- Improved survival in pediatric umbilical cord transplants for hematologic cancers
- Most internet sites on prostate cancer disagree with expert panel's recommendations
- Cellular evidence for mind-body connection in breast cancer survivors
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Classifying gene mutations in neuroblastoma may point to improved treatments
- International study shows wide differences in 5-year survival rates across the globe
- Diagnostic grading system developed for cancer-related weight loss
- Overweight and obesity status causes nearly half a million new cancer cases each year
- Navigation and survivorship: Rationalizing your program costs
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|