Genitourinary Cancer News & Features
Patients without insurance and those with Medicaid have an increased risk of presenting with advanced testicular cancer and cancer-related death compared with those who have insurance.
Emulsifying Mycobacterium brumae in olive oil appeared promising for producing a robust immune response in preclinical tests. Recent research has indicated that M brumae is a safer alternative to BCG.
Researchers in Sweden have, for the first time, estimated the risk of developing various types of prostate cancer for men with brothers and/or fathers with the disease.
Functional status, a person's ability to perform normal activities of daily living, is associated with treatment choice for patients with prostate cancer.
Although overall risk for uterine cancer after risk-reducing salpingo-oophorectomy is not increased, the risk of serous/serous-like endometrial carcinoma is higher for BRCA1+ women.
Genitourinary Cancer Clinical Trials
- PMPS: A Common Late Effect of Surgery and Radiation for Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Tumors Often a Composite of Tumor Types, Enhancing Treatment Resistance
- Daratumumab Plus Len-Dex an Encouraging Combo for Multiple Myeloma
- Bone Marrow vs Bloodstream: Stem Cell Source Influences Transplantation Outcomes
- Nurses Are Key to Referrals to Inpatient Integrative Medicine Services
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Triple-Drug Therapy Produces Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, Mouse Study Shows
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Study Supports Increased Role for Surgery in Multimodality Therapy for Early Stage SCLC
- Music Interventions Improve Cancer and Treatment Symptoms
- Novel Radiotracer Is Near Perfect in Detecting Sentinel Lymph Node in Breast Cancer
- MammaPrint Helps to Identify Which Patients Require Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Supportive Care Needs Assessed in Localized Cutaneous Melanoma
- Recently Discovered microRNA Controls Response to Oxaliplatin in Colorectal Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|