Genitourinary Cancer News & Features
Women with hematuria were less than half as likely as men with the same issue to be referred to a urologist for further tests, according to a new study.
A new study found that most women who undergo conservative surgery for vulvar cancer experience little to no long-term disruption to sexuality and body image.
The severity of acute urinary symptoms in patients who underwent radiotherapy for early prostate cancer can be predicted by using a modeling program together with the IPSS and dosage measure. These findings were presented at the 5th European Multidisciplinary Meeting on Urological Cancers.
Bladder cancer characterized by mutations of the STAG2 gene appears to be less likely to recur than bladder cancer with no such mutations, researchers have discovered.
Sulfasalazine, which is commonly prescribed to reduce diarrhea in patients with inflammatory bowel disease, does not reduce diarrhea in patients receiving radiation therapy for cancers in the pelvic area.
Genitourinary Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- More patients opt for mastectomy despite limited, early-stage breast cancer
- Calcium channel blockers not found to increase risk of breast cancer
- Being overweight or obese may hide true nutritional status of patients with cancer
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|