Genitourinary Cancer News & Features
In the IMvigor 311 trial, researchers sought to determine if atezolizumab improves overall survival for patients with metastatic urothelial carcinoma vs physicians' choice of 3 IV regimens.
A feasibility study involving 60 patients with bladder cancer sought to determine if preoperative vigorous cardiovascular activity would improve postsurgical outcomes.
Using a data sample from the CDC National Program for Cancer Registries, investigators determined how demographic factors — age, race, and sex — impact 5-year survival rates for HPV-associated cancers from initial diagnosis until death.
Tool incorporates the relative contribution of tumor stage and lymph node involvement.
Approximately 50% of patients with advanced urothelial carcinoma are unable to receive standard first-line cisplatin-based chemotherapy, indicating a need for additional treatment options.
Genitourinary Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- Overall Survival Prolonged With HIPEC + Cytoreductive Surgery for Gastric Cancer
- Better Postoperative Outcomes With RAMIE for Esophageal Cancer
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|