Nurses can play a key role in assessing financial strain and involving social workers or financial counselors.
A total of 494,189 men and women aged 20 to 70 years without diabetes and with no history of cancer were followed to evaluate cancer and diabetes development.
Is trastuzumab classified as an immunotherapy? If so, how does it work?
With Theresa Ann Lown, BSN, RN. OCN, ONN-CG
With Cynthia Cantril, RN, MPH, OCN
With Diane L. Baldwin, RN, OCN, CBCN
Various CBCT programs seek to address clinician burnout and compassion fatigue.
With Nik Buescher
With Sangeeta Agrawal, RN, MS
With Rosemarie A. Tucci, RN, MSN, AOCN
With Kelly J. Brassil, PhD, RN, AOCNS, ACNSBC
With Dan Sherman, LCSW
With Judy B. Koutlas, RN, MS, OCN
With Jennifer Ibe, BSN, RN, OCN
The technology will facilitate data entry for patient navigation activities, evaluation of one or more patient navigators (PNs), and generate reports.
With Colleen Palay, RN, BSN
With Barbara Lubejko, MS, RN
Cost of cancer care is more than co-pays for medications and treatment. Cancer can affect a patient's ability to work compounding the financial costs of their care, as described in this presentation at the 2018 ONA Navigation Summit.
With Darcy Burbage, RN, MSN, AOCN, CBCN
With Jean Sellers, RN, MSN
With Mary Scheid, RN, OCN
With Pamela J. Haylock, PhD, RN, FAAN
With Kris Blackley, RN, MSN, BBA, OCN
With Deborah Boyle, RN, MSN, AOCNS, FAAN
Researchers report on a retrospective cohort analysis that evaluated the long-term effects of vigorous exercise for survivors of childhood cancer.
Using SEER-CAHPS data and experience surveys, researchers sought to determine perception of timeliness and quality of care among patients in urban areas vs those in rural areas.
Why are European patients better able to tolerate high doses of capecitabine than US patients?
An intervention utilizing lay health workers supervised by NPs lowered health care costs and improved patient satisfaction.
Researchers evaluated whether age is a predictor of pain response after radiotherapy for painful bone metastasis among 128 patients undergoing palliative radiotherapy.
This fact sheet reviews cancer in adolescents and children, including possible causes, treatment, and the general outlook for childhood cancers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Avoiding the ED: Planned Strategies for Unplanned Urgent Cancer Care
- NP-Led Clinics Improved Phase 1 Oncology Study Operations, Outcomes
- Art as Palliative Care: Bedside Intervention Improves Pain, Anxiety, Mood in Hospitalized Cancer Patients
- Unprotected Sex After Chemotherapy
- Mindfulness Training May Improve End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Study Suggests Greater Focus on the Needs of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer
- First Antibody-Based Treatment Regimen Approved for First-Line Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Increased Diabetes Risk Associated With Cancer Development
- Childhood Neuroblastoma Survivors at Risk for Psych Impairment
- Drug Classification of Trastuzumab
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|