General Medicine Review
General medicine health concerns do not go away when a patient develops cancer. Oncology Nurse Advisor teamed up with its sister publication, The Clinical Advisor (CA), to provide a bridge to selected content on common general medicine topics. These articles first appeared in CA and are reproduced here with permission from DynaMed.
In celiac disease, the surface pattern of the jejunal mucosa becomes flattened.
Allergic rhinitis is the twelfth most common diagnosis made at family physician visits.
The Lyme disease spirochete, Borrelia burgdorferi, is an obligate parasite and the most common tick-borne infection in North America and Europe.
Between 75% and 80% of Zika virus infections are asymptomatic.
Acute sinusitis is common, affecting 6% to 7% of children presenting with respiratory symptoms.
Norovirus is the leading cause of both sporadic and epidemic gastroenteritis worldwide.
Learn how to diagnose and treat influenza in children.
Learn how to diagnose and treat influenza in adults.
Learn how to identify and treat opioid abuse, withdrawal, and dependence.
Learn how to diagnosis and treat acute bronchitis.
- Blood Test Predicts Stem Cell Transplant Success in Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Immunotherapy and the Future of Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Trends in Behaviors, Medical Practice Indicate Mortality From Melanoma Will Decline
- Pembrolizumab Active Against Rare Melanoma, Extends Survival in Bladder Cancer
- Elderly with NSCLC Can Tolerate Aggressive Radiation Therapy Treatments
- Survivors Reporting Chronic Neuropathic Pain Struggle to Retain Jobs
- Lung Cancer Screening Rates Low Among Present and Former Smokers
- Timing of Chemotherapy Infusion Affects Inflammatory Response to Chemotherapy
- Postoperative Gemcitabine Plus Capecitabine: A New Standard of Care for Pancreatic Cancer
- Blood-Forming Stem Cell Transplants (Fact Sheet)
- Pediatric Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Challenges and Solutions
- Earlier and Later Adult BMI Associated With Multiple Myeloma Risk
- Cost-Effectiveness of Immunotherapy for Advanced Melanoma Evaluated
- VBPWPs Can Compliment Patient Management in Clinical Trials
- Communication Technology Improves Treatment Burden, Patient Perspective of Oncology Care
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|