General Medicine Review
General medicine health concerns do not go away when a patient develops cancer. Oncology Nurse Advisor teamed up with its sister publication, The Clinical Advisor (CA), to provide a bridge to selected content on common general medicine topics. These articles first appeared in CA and are reproduced here with permission from DynaMed.
Allergic rhinitis is the twelfth most common diagnosis made at family physician visits.
The Lyme disease spirochete, Borrelia burgdorferi, is an obligate parasite and the most common tick-borne infection in North America and Europe.
Between 75% and 80% of Zika virus infections are asymptomatic.
Acute sinusitis is common, affecting 6% to 7% of children presenting with respiratory symptoms.
Norovirus is the leading cause of both sporadic and epidemic gastroenteritis worldwide.
Learn how to diagnose and treat influenza in children.
Learn how to diagnose and treat influenza in adults.
Learn how to identify and treat opioid abuse, withdrawal, and dependence.
Learn how to diagnosis and treat acute bronchitis.
Review the basics on measles, including risk factors, symptoms, treatment, and prevention.
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Low-Dose Sublingual Fentanyl Safe, Effective in Patients Receiving Lower Opioid Doses
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- New Research Identifies Potential Bladder Cancer Chemotherapy Side Effect
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Infection-related Complications in ALL
- Immune Checkpoint-Related Neurotoxicity May Be More Common During Combination Treatment
- New Recommendations for Secondary Prevention of Cervical Cancer
- Nonadherence to Posttreatment Imaging Follow-up Common Among Breast Cancer Survivors
- HIIT Improves Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Patients With Resectable NSCLC
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|