Research presented at the 2017 European Cancer Congress describes the potential of a noninvasive diagnostic test for esophageal and gastric cancers that measures chemicals in the breath.
Chemotherapy may be overused among young and middle-aged adults with colon cancer, with the addition of adjuvant chemotherapy not resulting in a matched survival benefit.
MABp1 (Xilonix) is an interleukin 1α-targeting antibody associated with antitumor activity and relief of debilitating symptoms in patients with advanced colorectal cancer. In this ongoing phase 3 clinical trial, its impact on other debilitating symptoms in this population was evaluated.
In this study, the impact of advancements in surgical technique and systemic therapy for stage II and III rectal cancers was assessed via a comparison of outcomes after neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy followed by definitive resection with those for neoadjuvant multiagent chemotherapy without radiation therapy.
In patients with advanced HCC and a baseline αFP level of 400 ng/mL or more, a survival benefit with second-line ramucirumab therapy was observed for those with Child-Pugh scores of 5 and 6.
The combination of adjuvant bevacizumab and capecitabine failed to improve disease-free survival compared with capecitabine alone in patients with mCRC who had undergone potentially curative surgery.
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Coping With Lymphedema: A Patient Guide (Fact Sheet)
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|