Gastrointestinal Cancer News & Features
Data presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium compared overall survival with cytoreductive surgery (CRS) alone for patients with gastric cancer and peritoneal carcinomatosis vs treatment with HIPEC plus CRS.
Research presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium described benefits seen with RAMIE vs chemotherapy or chemoradiotherapy plus OTE for esophageal cancer.
Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin as First and Second Line Treatment for Locally Advanced and Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] This research evaluates the use of capecitabine and oxaliplatin (CAPOX) for first or second-line treatment of locally advanced or metastatic PDAC.
Ogivri was granted FDA approval to treat HER2 breast and gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma cancers.
Periodontal pathogen Tannerella forsythia linked to increased risk of esophageal adenocarcinoma
Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- Overall Survival Prolonged With HIPEC + Cytoreductive Surgery for Gastric Cancer
- Better Postoperative Outcomes With RAMIE for Esophageal Cancer
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|