Gastrointestinal Cancer News & Features
The goal of this study was to determine how molecular features change when PDAC progresses from a primary tumor to metastatic disease.
Predictive Role of Skin Rash in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer Patients Treated With Gemcitabine Plus Erlotinib: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
[OncoTargets and Therapy] In this systematic review and meta-analysis, researchers sought to determine the predictive value of skin rash in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer treated with gemcitabine plus erlotinib.
In a comparison study with the seventh edition, updates in the eighth edition of the American Joint Committee on Cancer TNM staging resulted in a more equalized distribution across stages and modestly increased prognostic accuracy for nonmetastatic pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
[OncoTargets and Therapy] Although first-line therapy is effective, relapse is common; but many patients are good candidates for second-line therapy. This report reviews current published data on second-line therapies for advanced pancreatic cancer.
Researchers evaluated the performance of real-time CAD with endocytoscopes among 791 consecutive patients undergoing colonoscopy.
Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Trials
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Leukemia Risk in Children, Maternal Use of Hormonal Contraception Linked in Population Study
- Molecular Features May Predict Response in Primary Pancreatic Cancer
- Medication, Vaccination Uptake Improved by Involving Pharmacists in Elder Cancer Care
- Commission Seeks Standardized Adverse Event Assessments in Hematologic Malignancies
- Chemoimmunotherapy prolongs PFS in metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Counseling Patients on Oral Chemotherapy
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivors Have Increased Suicide Risk
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|