Gastrointestinal Cancer News & Features
Localized gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) are rarely seen, but are the most common sarcomas in the gastrointestinal tract.
Precise risk assessment for gastric and breast cancers among CDH1 gene mutation carriers may improve genetic counseling
More exacting estimates of age-associated risks of gastric and breast cancer were derived for carriers of the CDH1 gene mutation, a cancer-predisposing gene in families meeting criteria for clinically defined hereditary diffuse gastric cancer.
Human papillomavirus (HPV) type 16 (HPV16) seropositivity is relatively common in people prior to receiving a diagnosis of anal cancer.
Overweight children may have an increased risk for esophageal cancer when grow up compared with slimmer children.
A new minimally invasive test can be used to identify patients with reflux symptoms to diagnose Barrett's esophagus.
Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Trials
- Study may support active surveillance for favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer
- New mechanism of acquired resistance to breast cancer drugs discovered
- Two major studies strengthen case for prostate cancer drug before chemotherapy
- Finding a qualified acupuncture practitioner
- New opportunity to treat drug-resistant leukemia discovered
- High-cost blood cancer drugs deliver high value
- Statins increase risk of diabetes in Caucasian men
- Sun damage predisposes pediatric patients to melanoma
- Risk of reproductive cancers increased in daughters of women who smoked during pregnancy
- Older white males with advanced bladder cancer more likely to commit suicide
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|