Gastrointestinal Cancer News & Features
Incorporating a modified MASCC grading tool for evaluating epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor (EGFRI) toxicities and quality of life improved the rate of skin assessments and documentation.
Oncology nurses are in an ideal position to educate patients with gastrointestinal malignancies and PVT about risk factors, clinical presentation, complications, and treatment options to prevent further extension of the clot.
Clinical trial results are promising for the use of nivolumab to treat squamous cell carcinoma of the anal canal, according to data presented at the 2016 American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting.
New research indicates a far greater efficacy in pancreatic cancer drug therapy delivered via implantable device than via IV.
An experimental therapy looks to hold promise for tumor control treatment in pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Trials
- Phase 1 Study Results Show CAR T-cell Therapy Promising in Solid Brain Tumors
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Follow-up Calls, Clinician Assessment May Identify Patients Who Need Adherence Support
- A Review of Systemic Treatment in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Precision Medicine Resource Center Improves Patient Education
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Acupuncture Improves Management of Hot Flashes, Quality of Life in Breast Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Lower Risk of Cancer in Women
- Getting Started: Implementation of an Oncology Navigation Program That Meets Community Needs
- Previous Cancers Linked to Higher Rates for Death and New Cancers in Organ Transplantation Recipients
- Risk for Fatal Cardiovascular Events Not Increased in Patients With Breast Cancer Taking Aromatase Inhibitors
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Proactive management strategies for potential gastrointestinal adverse reactions with ceritinib in patients with advanced ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer
- Disparities in Gut Microbiome Could Lead to Biomarkers for Estrogen-driven Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|