Gastrointestinal Cancer News & Features
Genetic biomarkers from tumor DNA circulating in the bloodstream could indicate the risk for recurrence of colorectal cancer and the efficacy of chemotherapy after surgery.
The multikinase inhibitor regorafenib significantly improved overall survival rates compared to placebo in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma, according to data from the phase 3 RESORCE trial.
Adjuvant chemotherapy is associated with improved overall survival in patients with stage II colon cancer regardless of treatment regimen, patient age, or high-risk pathologic risk features.
Using a computer algorithm to scan images of the esophagus for signs of early esophageal cancer is nearly as accurate as top specialists.
The proportion of older patients with comorbidities receiving treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) has increased over the last 2 decades despite the overall percentage of older adults being treated remaining low.
Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Trials
- Transforming the Care of Patients With Thyroid Cancer
- Mimicking Fasting During Chemotherapy Enhances T Cell Activity in Preclinical Study
- Immunotherapy Combination is Effective in Colorectal Cancer
- Blood Biomarker Is Predictive of Risk for Colon Cancer Recurrence
- Comprehensive Mental Health Screening Recommended for Some Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Clinician Communication, Adherence to Protocols, and Presence of Pharmacists Improve Outcomes in ICUs
- Identifying Smaller ctDNA Fragments Improves Sensitivity of Liquid Biopsy
- Dual Antigen Targeting by CAR T Cells Improves Immunotherapeutic Technique
- Using Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Principles in Daily Patient Interactions
- Decision Support and Shared Decision Making Help Patients Choose Plan for Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|