Gastrointestinal Cancer News & Features
Patients with GI cancer may struggle to maintain nutritional status; therefore, nurses should be ready to step in with information and interventions.
Use of adjuvant systemic therapy for localized gastrointestinal stromal tumors has significantly increased over time and patients treated with the therapy have improved survival over surgery alone, according to study data.
Patients with bile duct cancer could be helped by a new class of experimental drug, according to a study.
Localized gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) are rarely seen, but are the most common sarcomas in the gastrointestinal tract.
Precise risk assessment for gastric and breast cancers among CDH1 gene mutation carriers may improve genetic counseling
More exacting estimates of age-associated risks of gastric and breast cancer were derived for carriers of the CDH1 gene mutation, a cancer-predisposing gene in families meeting criteria for clinically defined hereditary diffuse gastric cancer.
Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Trials
- Vitamin D and prostate cancer: Higher intake improves active surveillance outcomes
- Muscle-building supplements may be associated with testicular cancer
- Triple combination of two targeted therapies + immunotherapy is more effective in advanced melanoma
- Promising drug target identified in medulloblastoma
- Physical activity associated with less chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy
- mHealth app assesses breast cancer risk and aids prevention
- Socioeconomic factors increase mortality after lung cancer surgery
- Half of older U.S. adults take aspirin as preventive medicine
- Cardiorespiratory fitness linked with decreased metabolic syndrome risk among smokers
- Adjuvant chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: State-of-the-art
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|