Gastrointestinal Cancer News & Features
Scientists have identified a molecular partnership in pancreatic cancer cells that might help to explain how the disease metastasizes.
Older patients metastatic pancreatic cancer are less likely to receive chemotherapy compared with younger patients with metastatic disease.
Chemoradiotherapy was independently associated with improved overall survival after the resection of pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
Pain management of pancreatic head adenocarcinomas that are unresectable: Celiac plexus neurolysis and splanchnicectomy
[Journal of Gastrointestinal Oncology] This articles outlines pertinent anatomy, techniques, side effects, complications, and efficacy of interventions for palliation of pain from pancreatic cancer.
New procedure allows doctors to collect cells from all along the esophagus, whereas standard biopsies take individual point samples.
Gastrointestinal Cancer Clinical Trials
- Breakthrough supportive care: Overcoming cancer anorexia/cachexia
- Study uses dog sledding to demonstrate benefits of adapted physical activities for children with cancer
- What are immune checkpoints and how do they work?
- Efficacy and safety of docetaxel for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A meta-analysis of Phase III randomized controlled trials
- Patients with advanced cancer prefer open, effective communication
- Religiousness and spirituality have a significant impact on cancer patients' overall health and outcomes
- Dietary intervention primes triple-negative breast cancer cells for targeted therapy
- Lung cancer patients who stop smoking live longer
- Review examines strategies for hospital room surface cleanliness
- Appropriate use of tomosynthesis mammography
- Two-cycle technique improves determining optimal treatment doses in clinical trials
- Synchronous resection of primary colorectal tumor, liver metastases safe in some patients
- Prostate cancer not likely to be cause of death in men with low-risk disease
- Among patients with myeloma undergoing chemo, high exercise compliance linked with reduced fatigue
- Oral palonosetron noninferior to IV formulation for CINV prevention
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|