GAS-X EXTRA STRENGTH CHEWABLES w. MAALOX OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 125mg, calcium carbonate 500mg; chew tabs; wildberry-flavor.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for GAS-X EXTRA STRENGTH CHEWABLES w. MAALOX:
Flatulence. Heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, upset stomach.
Chew 1–2 tabs as needed; max 4 tabs/day for 2 weeks.
Use other forms.
Antiflatulent + Antacid.
Maalox: reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Softgels (extra strength)—10, 30, 72, 120
Softgels (max strength)—50
Chew tabs (regular strength)—36
Chew tabs (extra strength)—18, 48
Chew tabs (extra strength w. Maalox)—24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Triplet Regimen Found Most Effective for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Integrating Preoperative Oral Care Into Cancer Treatment Plans
- Current Status and Dilemma of Second-line Treatment in Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: Is There a Silver Lining?
- American Association for Cancer Research Releases Its 2018 Annual Report
- Pulmonary Toxicity Increased in Pediatric Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin
- Benefit of Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Observed With Midrange Gene Assay Score
- Antioxidant Interaction With Cancer Therapy
- Young Survivors of Breast Cancer Report Sexual Quality of Life Declines After Treatment
- Myeloablative Conditioning Effective in AML Secondary to MDS/MPN Prior to Allogeneic HCT
- Insurance Status Influences Overall Survival in Follicular Lymphoma
- Skin Cancer Screening: Are They Effective?
- Metronidazole, Vancomycin Recommended for C Difficile in Pediatric Oncology, HSCT
- CDC: HPV Vaccination Rates on the Rise Among Adolescents
- High-Dose vs Standard-Dose Flu Vaccine in Elderly Receiving Chemotherapy
- FDA Grants Approval to Novel Treatment for Hairy Cell Leukemia
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|