For Your Patient
Information and resources to help patients quit smoking and resources to help patients cope with lung cancer and its treatment.
Nonsmokers can show their support by participating in or creating an awareness event. The editors of Oncology Nurse Advisor offer ways to support lung cancer awareness and to show your support for someone trying to quit.
Patient information on coping with the emotional toll of cancer, making treatment decisions, dietary and nutritional needs, and survivorship care
Cancer patients may wish to explore acupuncture or other integrative care options. The following article details several options and provides related resources.
Meditation can help relieve stress in cancer patients. The following article details several types of meditation and includes related clinical trials.
The many benefits of meditation include reduce anxiety, ease pain, increase flexibility, and improve overall health. Although meditation is not a cure, it may improve quality of life for patients with cancer.
Various activities can help patients cope with cancer and its treatments. These techniques should not replace medical care, but they can enhance patients' quality of life.
These resources highlight several in-depth online booklets for patients that explain cancer clinical trials.
Patients can follow these ten steps when making a decision about whether a clinical trial is right for them.
Patients bombarded with information may find clinical trials difficult to understand. This article explains the concept and defines common terms.
- Clinician Communication, Adherence to Protocols, and Presence of Pharmacists Improve Outcomes in ICUs
- Transforming the Care of Patients With Thyroid Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combination is Effective in Colorectal Cancer
- Comprehensive Mental Health Screening Recommended for Some Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Blood Biomarker Is Predictive of Risk for Colon Cancer Recurrence
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Cancer-related Neuropathy May Respond to Gene Therapy
- Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Therapy Can Be Safely Stopped in Select Patients With CML in Chronic Phase
- Systematic Palliative Care Provides Greater Improvement in Quality of Life for Patients with Pancreatic Cancer
- Adjuvant Therapy Improves Survival in Stage II Colon Cancer, Study Confirms
- Hybrid Immune Cells Have Antitumor Effects in Early Stage Lung Cancer
- Fertility Risk Assessment and Preservation in Male and Female Prepubertal and Adolescent Cancer Patients
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|