Reduced intensity allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) is an effective salvage treatment strategy in patients with follicular lymphoma.
Induction therapy with lenalidomide plus rituximab may result in control that is comparable to rituximab plus chemotherapy for the initial treatment.
Early relapse of follicular lymphoma could be carefully considered when making decisions about treatment for these patients.
Changes in how follicular lymphoma is managed have led to substantial improvement in prognosis and over all survival for patients with the disease.
Vaccines and monoclonal antibodies are promising new treatments for patients with follicular lymphoma.
Compared with rituximab, an initial watch-and-wait strategy is not detrimental in select patients.
High-dose chemotherapy combined with autologous stem cell transplantation did not improve overall survival in previously untreated adult patients with follicular lymphoma.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Ciprofloxacin Plus Doxycycline Reduces Infection Rate in Multiple Myeloma Post-ASCT
- Prognostic Significance of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression in Glioma Patients
- Fathers Can Pass Inherited Ovarian Cancer Risk to Daughters
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|