Reduced intensity allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation (HCT) is an effective salvage treatment strategy in patients with follicular lymphoma.
Induction therapy with lenalidomide plus rituximab may result in control that is comparable to rituximab plus chemotherapy for the initial treatment.
Early relapse of follicular lymphoma could be carefully considered when making decisions about treatment for these patients.
Changes in how follicular lymphoma is managed have led to substantial improvement in prognosis and over all survival for patients with the disease.
Vaccines and monoclonal antibodies are promising new treatments for patients with follicular lymphoma.
Compared with rituximab, an initial watch-and-wait strategy is not detrimental in select patients.
High-dose chemotherapy combined with autologous stem cell transplantation did not improve overall survival in previously untreated adult patients with follicular lymphoma.
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Risk of Second Cancers Increased in Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivors
- Directly Informing Patients of Breast Cancer Risk, Options Improves Follow-Up Screening
- Kidney Cancer Metastases in Lung May Hide Undiagnosed Primary Lung Cancer
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Screening Increases Early Palliative Care, Reduces Aggressive EOL Measures
- Free Lung Cancer Screening Findings Support Continual Screenings in High-Risk Populations
- Parental Self-persuasion in Low-Income Groups Improves HPV Vaccination Rates
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Shared Decision-making Visits Improved Comfort With Lung Cancer Screening Decisions
- Temozolomide With Radiotherapy for Glioblastoma Provides Some Survival Benefit in Elderly
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|