An analysis of 23 studies focused on interventions with the potential to improve follow-up colonoscopy completion rates found that navigation programs are more effective than other interventions studied.
Patients' confidence with colorectal cancer screening procedures is predictive of their likelihood to schedule and follow through with screening.
A stool DNA test for colorectal cancer was found to be an accurate noninvasive screening option for Alaska Native people, a population with one of the highest rates of colorectal cancer in the world, according to a recent study.
Convincing patients to do an often-dreaded colon cancer screening test could just take a little extra nudge, such as a chance to win $50, new research found.
Low cost strategies for annual colorectal cancer screening in vulnerable populations can be facilitated by health information technology, with dramatic improvements in screening rates.
A new modeling study has found that people who undergo colonoscopy at age 50 years in which no precancerous polyps are found can be rescreened at age 60 years with one of three alternative methods, rather than undergoing colonoscopy every 10 years.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Breast Implants Associated With Increased Risk of Breast Anaplastic Large-cell Lymphoma
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
- Novel Approach Can Improve Both Colorectal Cancer Screening Outcomes and Adherence
- Survival Outcomes in Relapsed Hepatocellular Carcinoma Improved With Cabozantinib
- OS Similar With Gemcitabine Plus S-1 vs Standard Therapy for Biliary Tract Cancer
- Feasibility and Outcomes of Modified Enhanced Recovery After Surgery for Nursing Management of Aged Patients Undergoing Esophagectomy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|