A stool DNA test for colorectal cancer was found to be an accurate noninvasive screening option for Alaska Native people, a population with one of the highest rates of colorectal cancer in the world, according to a recent study.
Convincing patients to do an often-dreaded colon cancer screening test could just take a little extra nudge, such as a chance to win $50, new research found.
Low cost strategies for annual colorectal cancer screening in vulnerable populations can be facilitated by health information technology, with dramatic improvements in screening rates.
A new modeling study has found that people who undergo colonoscopy at age 50 years in which no precancerous polyps are found can be rescreened at age 60 years with one of three alternative methods, rather than undergoing colonoscopy every 10 years.
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- LIVESTRONG Exercise Program Improves QoL in Cancer Survivors
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- Costs, Complications Higher for Women Who Undergo Second Surgery After BCS
- Omitting RT in Certain Older Women With Early Breast Cancer is Safe
- Fluorescent Nanoparticles Represent Novel Detection Method of HER2 Expression
- Assessment of Stromal Features in DCIS Requires Robustness
- Profile of Tivantinib and its Potential in the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma: the evidence to date
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|