Generic Name and Formulations:
Trivalent, recombinant hemagglutinin (virus types A and B); contains a total of 135mcg recombinant hemagglutinin per 0.5mL dose; formulation changes annually; soln for IM inj; egg-, antibiotic-, preservative-free.
Sanofi Pasteur, Inc.
Indications for FLUBLOK:
≥18yrs: 0.5mL by IM inj once in the deltoid.
3–<18yrs: not established.
Guillain-Barre syndrome within 6 weeks of previous flu vaccine. Immunosuppressed. Have epinephrine inj (1:1000) available. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Concomitant vaccines: insufficient data (see full labeling). Immunosuppressants: may get suboptimal response.
Inj site pain, headache, fatigue, myalgia.
Single-dose vial (0.5mL)—10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|