Risk for Disease, Advanced Stage at Diagnosis Higher With Delayed Colonoscopy After Positive FIT ResultsMay 12, 2017
Waiting 10 months or longer before follow-up colonoscopy after a positive FIT result is associated with higher risk of disease as well as advanced stage at diagnosis.
CT colonography with reduced preparation had increased participation compared with full cathartic preparation CT colonography, and detection rates were approximately 3 times higher for CT colonography compared with FIT.
A stool DNA test for colorectal cancer was found to be an accurate noninvasive screening option for Alaska Native people, a population with one of the highest rates of colorectal cancer in the world, according to a recent study.
A new noninvasive technology for colon cancer screening could prove promising for African-Americans, a group at higher than average risk of colon cancer.
Fecal immunochemical tests may be as effective as colonoscopies when it comes to detecting colorectal cancer among first-degree relatives of patients with colorectal cancer.
Results of a clinical trial of a noninvasive, multitarget, stool DNA test showed unprecedented rates of precancer and cancer detection by a noninvasive test.
A new modeling study has found that people who undergo colonoscopy at age 50 years in which no precancerous polyps are found can be rescreened at age 60 years with one of three alternative methods, rather than undergoing colonoscopy every 10 years.
- Osteoporosis Medication Improves Bone Health in ADT-Treated Prostate Cancer
- Inotuzumab Ozogamicin Granted FDA Approval for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Coping With Lymphedema: A Patient Guide (Fact Sheet)
- Cabazitaxel in Prostate Cancer: Reduced Dose Noninferior to Standard Dose
- Risk of Some Cancers Higher in Women With a History of Periodontal Disease
- To Better Serve Patients With Cancer, Navigators Need Better Systems
- Physical Activity Improves Cognitive Function for Breast Cancer Survivors
- Risk of Lung Cancer Increases With Diets Higher in Saturated Fats
- Mechanisms Identified for Curcumin Resensitization of Cancer Cells
- Value of Type and Crossmatch Prior to Daratumumab Administration
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|