Finding Clinical Trials
Acurian is a database of clinical trials that notifies you of trials located in your area.
Cancer411.org posts clinical trials that can be searched by type of cancer, location, trial phase, patient's age, and drug.
ClinicalTrials.gov is a database of clinical trials run by the US National Library of Medicine. The organization also offers free help finding a trial over the phone at 1-800-4-CANCER.
Clinical Trials Portal of the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations lists trials that are searchable by cancer type or drug name.
For information from National Cancer Institute on cancer clinical trials plus a database of trial listings, click here.
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America posts the Web sites of its member companies, many of which sponsor and list clinical trials.
Trialcheck lists clinical trials and includes a hospital directory.
Conferences & Meetings
- Clinical Trial Shows Vaccine Clears Some Precancerous Cervical Lesions
- Late-Stage Lung Cancer Often Overtreated
- Patients With Multiple Myeloma Vulnerable to Financial Toxicity Due to Costly Treatments
- New Approach Tackles Hormone Therapy Resistance in Breast Cancer
- MS Pain Management in Patients With Cancer
- Half-Match Donors May be the Perfect Match In Transplantation for Blood Cancers
- Gay, Bisexual Men Report Higher Rates of Skin Cancer Than Heterosexual Men
- Fukushima Radiation May Be Increasing Pediatric Thyroid Cancer Rates
- Targeted Online Advertising May Effectively Deliver Skin Cancer Prevention Education
- DNA Alterations Occur the Earliest in Lung Cancer Development
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|