Finding Clinical Trials
Acurian is a database of clinical trials that notifies you of trials located in your area.
Cancer411.org posts clinical trials that can be searched by type of cancer, location, trial phase, patient's age, and drug.
ClinicalTrials.gov is a database of clinical trials run by the US National Library of Medicine. The organization also offers free help finding a trial over the phone at 1-800-4-CANCER.
Clinical Trials Portal of the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations lists trials that are searchable by cancer type or drug name.
For information from National Cancer Institute on cancer clinical trials plus a database of trial listings, click here.
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America posts the Web sites of its member companies, many of which sponsor and list clinical trials.
Trialcheck lists clinical trials and includes a hospital directory.
Conferences & Meetings
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Risk prediction improved by new classification in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Treatment options for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Antimicrobial agent triclosan, used in soaps and detergents, may cause cancer
- The Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and co-researchers issue a report card on complementary therapies for breast cancer
- Disparities in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treatment based on race, treatment center
- A New Era is Coming up in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Early palliative care can cut hospital readmissions for cancer patients
- ONA Interview: Breaking the barriers to effective palliative care
- Fluorescent tattoos may improve self-esteem in patients receiving radiotherapy for breast cancer
- Cancer prehabilitation: One step toward improved outcomes
- Radiation exposure linked to aggressive thyroid cancers
- More patients opt for mastectomy despite limited, early-stage breast cancer
- Calcium channel blockers not found to increase risk of breast cancer
- Being overweight or obese may hide true nutritional status of patients with cancer
- Monitoring psychosocial function in radiotherapy
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|