Finding Clinical Trials
Acurian is a database of clinical trials that notifies you of trials located in your area.
Cancer411.org posts clinical trials that can be searched by type of cancer, location, trial phase, patient's age, and drug.
ClinicalTrials.gov is a database of clinical trials run by the US National Library of Medicine. The organization also offers free help finding a trial over the phone at 1-800-4-CANCER.
Clinical Trials Portal of the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations lists trials that are searchable by cancer type or drug name.
For information from National Cancer Institute on cancer clinical trials plus a database of trial listings, click here.
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America posts the Web sites of its member companies, many of which sponsor and list clinical trials.
Trialcheck lists clinical trials and includes a hospital directory.
Conferences & Meetings
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Omitting RT in Certain Older Women With Early Breast Cancer is Safe
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- Baseline PSA Levels in Midlife Could Predict Risk of Lethal Prostate Cancer
- Community Breast Navigation Program Improved Breast Screening Rates in Underserved African American and Latino Women
- Live-streamed Videos Address End-of-Life Planning, Decision-making
- Metastatic Disease Linked to Patients Reporting Diminished QoL
- History of Bilateral Salpingo-oophorectomy, Hormone Replacement Therapy Are Predictive of Breast Density at Cancer Diagnosis
- Mammographically Occult Contralateral Breast Cancer Detection is Effective With Preoperative MRI
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|