Finding Clinical Trials
Acurian is a database of clinical trials that notifies you of trials located in your area.
Cancer411.org posts clinical trials that can be searched by type of cancer, location, trial phase, patient's age, and drug.
ClinicalTrials.gov is a database of clinical trials run by the US National Library of Medicine. The organization also offers free help finding a trial over the phone at 1-800-4-CANCER.
Clinical Trials Portal of the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations lists trials that are searchable by cancer type or drug name.
For information from National Cancer Institute on cancer clinical trials plus a database of trial listings, click here.
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America posts the Web sites of its member companies, many of which sponsor and list clinical trials.
Trialcheck lists clinical trials and includes a hospital directory.
Conferences & Meetings
- PMPS: A Common Late Effect of Surgery and Radiation for Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Tumors Often a Composite of Tumor Types, Enhancing Treatment Resistance
- Physical Activity May Reduce Mortality by 44% in Patients With Breast Cancer
- Hormone Receptor Test Results in DCIS Core Needle Biopsy Not Used, Not Needed
- Daratumumab Plus Len-Dex an Encouraging Combo for Multiple Myeloma
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Triple-Drug Therapy Produces Response in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, Mouse Study Shows
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Study Supports Increased Role for Surgery in Multimodality Therapy for Early Stage SCLC
- Recently Discovered microRNA Controls Response to Oxaliplatin in Colorectal Cancer
- Nurses Are Key to Referrals to Inpatient Integrative Medicine Services
- Daratumumab Combo Improves PFS in Relapsed/Refractory Myeloma
- Poor Compliance to Adjuvant Chemo Linked to Poorer Survival in Rectal Cancer
- Users Support Indoor Tanning Device Age Restrictions, Stronger Health Warnings, But Not Total Ban
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|