Finding Clinical Trials
Acurian is a database of clinical trials that notifies you of trials located in your area.
Cancer411.org posts clinical trials that can be searched by type of cancer, location, trial phase, patient's age, and drug.
ClinicalTrials.gov is a database of clinical trials run by the US National Library of Medicine. The organization also offers free help finding a trial over the phone at 1-800-4-CANCER.
Clinical Trials Portal of the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations lists trials that are searchable by cancer type or drug name.
For information from National Cancer Institute on cancer clinical trials plus a database of trial listings, click here.
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America posts the Web sites of its member companies, many of which sponsor and list clinical trials.
Trialcheck lists clinical trials and includes a hospital directory.
Conferences & Meetings
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- Low-Dose Sublingual Fentanyl Safe, Effective in Patients Receiving Lower Opioid Doses
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- HIIT Improves Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Patients With Resectable NSCLC
- More Than Half of Melanomas Are Self-Detected, Especially by Women
- Recurrence Score Appears To Be Driving Personalized Treatment for Breast Cancer
- Smoking-related Cancer Deaths Highest in Southern United States
- Study Suggests More Men With Prostate Cancer Would Choose Active Surveillance if it Were Offered
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|