Finding Clinical Trials
Acurian is a database of clinical trials that notifies you of trials located in your area.
Cancer411.org posts clinical trials that can be searched by type of cancer, location, trial phase, patient's age, and drug.
ClinicalTrials.gov is a database of clinical trials run by the US National Library of Medicine. The organization also offers free help finding a trial over the phone at 1-800-4-CANCER.
Clinical Trials Portal of the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations lists trials that are searchable by cancer type or drug name.
For information from National Cancer Institute on cancer clinical trials plus a database of trial listings, click here.
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America posts the Web sites of its member companies, many of which sponsor and list clinical trials.
Trialcheck lists clinical trials and includes a hospital directory.
Conferences & Meetings
- Growing up with cancer: Understanding the challenges to adolescents and young adults (AYAs) coping with cancer
- Navigators have a key role in using genetics and genomics for cancer risk identification
- Using the navigation process to improve both your program and your patient outcomes
- Pilot program coordinates palliative care and support for rural communities
- Composing a CoC-compliant community health needs assessment (CHNA)
- Survivorship care plans: The shift back to primary care
- Scientists identify key to preventing metastatic breast cancer
- Noninvasive colon cancer screening promising for African Americans
- Cancer and intimate partner violence: Could you tell if one of your patients is a victim?
- Blood test detects breast cancer metastasis early
- Comorbid conditions associated with worse lung cancer survival
- Benefits found for screening colonoscopies of higher quality
- High-grade cervical lesions declining in young women
- Early relapse of follicular lymphoma may increase risk of death
- Study identifies perception gap in incidence, impact of CINV/RINV
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|