This fact sheet reviews hyperthermia, a type of cancer treatment in which body tissue is exposed to high temperatures to damage and kill cancer cells.
This fact sheet reviews the basics of cryosurgery, including availability, advantages and disadvantages, and known side effects.
This fact sheet provides an overview of how the immune system functions and examines biological therapies, including monoclonal antibodies, cytokines, therapeutic vaccines, cancer-killing viruses, gene therapy, and adoptive T-cell transfer as well as side effects.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|