This fact sheet defines a "cancer cluster" and discusses details related to investigating a cancer cluster and determining a cluster's statistical significance.
This fact sheet examines the possible cancer risks associated with the consumption of heterocyclic amines (HCAs) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) formed in meats cooked via high-temperature methods.
This fact sheet reviews genetic testing for cancer risk, including currently available genetic tests, recommendations for testing, positive and negative result definitions, and direct-to-consumer tests.
This fact sheet examines the relationship between secondhand smoke and cancer risk.
This fact sheet defines asbestos, and reviews both the use of asbestos and health risks associated with asbestos exposure.
This fact sheet examines the cancer risks associated with smokeless tobacco products.
This fact sheet reviews types of alcoholic drinks, the evidence linking alcohol consumption to cancer, the effects of alcohol when combined with tobacco, and notes possible beneficial effects of alcohol.
This fact sheet explores the technology of cell phones, radiofrequency energy and how it may affect the body, and the findings of research studies about cell phone exposure and cancer risk.
This fact sheet reviews breast cancer risk factors for women, including SEER report information and age-related disparities.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|