This fact sheet reviews this rare form of breast cancer, including symptoms, prognosis, and treatment details.
This fact sheet reviews common sites of cancer metastasis, methods of spread, treatment, and additional details.
This fact sheet reviews bone cancer, including its possible causes, frequency, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
This fact sheet defines hormones and reviews aspects of hormone therapy for breast cancer.
This fact sheet provides an overview to patients of the general diagnostic tests that are used to determine their tumor type.
Women with breast cancer have many treatment options. This patient fact sheet details the side effects of these treatments and ways to cope.
Learning you have breast cancer doesn't stop your life. This guide helps provide more information to African American women about what to do once a cancer diagnosis is made and what the next steps should be.
Living with metastatic breast cancer is challenging for both the woman who is diagnosed and for her caregivers. This fact sheet offers tips for men about how to deal with this difficult situation.
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women in the United States. This patient fact sheet outlines steps that can be taken to prevent the disease early, when it is most preventable.
Having breast cancer can affect how you feel about yourself and your body. You also may experience difficult emotions. This patient fact sheet offers advice on how to cope with these issues.
This patient fact sheet provides questions you may want to ask your doctor about the results of your diagnostic tests and explains the significance of the answers to the questions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Study Finds Association Between Folate Intake and Risk of Cutaneous Melanoma
- Qualitative Analysis of Myeloma Patients' Experience Following Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Melanoma Outcomes Improved With Nivolumab Alone or Plus Ipilimumab
- Involved-Field Radiotherapy Plus Chemotherapy Prolonged PFS in Follicular Lymphoma
- Patient Fears of Placebo Use in Clinical Trials
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|