This fact sheet reviews the incidence and survival statistics of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
This fact sheets examines the sources of dietary calcium and possible links to cancer prevention.
This fact sheet explores the links, both negative and positive, that Helicobacter pylori may have with gastric and other cancer types.
Water fluoridation began in the United States in 1945, and possible connections between cancer and fluoridation have been debated since.
This fact sheet explains investigational drugs and the process by which cancer patients may obtain them.
This fact sheet explains tumor markers and their current use in cancer care.
This fact sheet examines links between cigar smoking and cancer risk.
This fact sheet reviews the PSA test for prostate cancer, in particular screening recommendations, test limitations, and possible improvements the future may hold in store for the test.
This fact sheet defines computed tomography (CT), explains its use in cancer detection, and answers questions regarding radiation exposure from CT use.
This fact sheet explores links between garlic and cancer prevention, including study and clinical trials evidence and safety concerns.
This fact sheet defines radon and reviews radon-related cancer risks.
This fact sheet explores the harmful effects of tobacco smoke, tobacco addiction, and the immediate and long-term benefits of smoking cessation.
This fact sheet reviews tumor grade classification and tumor grading systems that are specific to cancer types.
This fact sheet examines the possible links between exposure to magnetic fields and cancer risk.
This fact sheet explores the possible cancer risks caused by the chemical acrylamide in foodstuffs and consumer goods.
This fact sheet defines a "cancer cluster" and discusses details related to investigating a cancer cluster and determining a cluster's statistical significance.
This fact sheet examines the possible cancer risks associated with the consumption of heterocyclic amines (HCAs) and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) formed in meats cooked via high-temperature methods.
This fact sheet reviews genetic testing for cancer risk, including currently available genetic tests, recommendations for testing, positive and negative result definitions, and direct-to-consumer tests.
This fact sheet explains cancer staging, the TNM System, and tests commonly used to determine cancer stage.
This fact sheet explores the effect of existing stress on cancer risk and cancer outcomes.
This fact sheet explores the relationship between use of hair coloring products and possible cancer risk.
This fact sheet examines the relationship between oral contraception and risk of breast, ovarian, endometrial, liver, and cervical cancers.
This fact sheet examines the role of physical activity and exercise in cancer prevention and cancer survivorship.
This fact sheet explores the evidence that tea consumption may aid cancer prevention.
This fact sheet examines the potential pros and cons of surgery as a means to reduce breast cancer risk.
This fact sheet examines the relationship between secondhand smoke and cancer risk.
This fact sheet defines asbestos, and reviews both the use of asbestos and health risks associated with asbestos exposure.
This fact sheet examines radiation therapy, including forms of administration and potential side effects of treatment.
This fact sheet reviews the role vitamin D intake may play in preventing certain types of cancer.
This fact sheet examines the cancer risks associated with smokeless tobacco products.
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
- Childhood Cancer Linked to Poor Diet Quality in Adult Survivors
- Low-Dose Sublingual Fentanyl Safe, Effective in Patients Receiving Lower Opioid Doses
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Smoking-related Cancer Deaths Highest in Southern United States
- Study Suggests More Men With Prostate Cancer Would Choose Active Surveillance if it Were Offered
- The Bounty of Failure: A Well-Versed Nursing Experience
- Olaratumab in Combo With Doxorubicin Approved for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- POLST Programs Can Benefit from the Relationship Between Patients and Nurse Practitioners
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|