This fact sheet explores possible links between hair dying and an increased risk of leukemia and other cancers.
This fact sheet reviews bone cancer, including its possible causes, frequency, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
This fact sheet defines obesity and explores its relationship with cancer.
This fact sheet examines the evidence linking artificial sweeteners to an increased risk of cancer development.
This fact sheet examines possible correlations between cancer risk and factors such as pregnancy and breast feeding.
This fact sheet examines possible links between human papillomaviruses (HPVs) and cancer.
This fact sheet examines methods of breast reconstruction for patients with breast cancer and treatment implications after surgery.
This fact sheet reviews common symptoms associated with polycythemia vera (PV) and how a patient may address them, along with an overview of more serious symptoms that require medical attention.
This fact sheet explains lymphedema and describes ways in which a patient may manage symptoms of this common side effect of cancer treatment.
This fact sheet examines so-called "light" cigarettes, associated cancer risks, and tar yield ratings.
This fact sheet examines immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), including patient outlook, treatment, and ITP in pregnancy.
This fact sheet examines the various kinds of chronic myeloproliferative neoplasms, and the tests utilized to detect and diagnose them.
This fact sheet reviews the types of mammograms, false-positive and false-negative results, digital mammography, and tomosynthesis mammography.
This fact sheet examines possible relationships between use of antiperspirants or deodorants and cancer risk.
This fact sheet reviews bone marrow transplantation (BMT) and peripheral blood stem cell transplantation (PBSCT) as they relate to the cancer treatment.
This fact reviews how hormone therapy may be used to treat prostate cancer, treatment options for castration-resistant prostate cancer, and side effects of hormone therapy.
This fact sheet examines sources of formaldehyde and possible health risks posed by this chemical.
This fact sheet examines pathology reports, including tissue collection methods, the ways in which tissue samples may be processed, and details typically included in such reports.
This fact examines the possible causes, risk factors, symptoms, and treatments associated with polycythemia vera.
This fact sheet reviews the incidence and survival statistics of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
This fact sheets examines the sources of dietary calcium and possible links to cancer prevention.
This fact sheet explores the links, both negative and positive, that Helicobacter pylori may have with gastric and other cancer types.
Water fluoridation began in the United States in 1945, and possible connections between cancer and fluoridation have been debated since.
This fact sheet explains investigational drugs and the process by which cancer patients may obtain them.
This fact sheet explains tumor markers and their current use in cancer care.
This fact sheet examines links between cigar smoking and cancer risk.
This fact sheet reviews the PSA test for prostate cancer, in particular screening recommendations, test limitations, and possible improvements the future may hold in store for the test.
This fact sheet defines computed tomography (CT), explains its use in cancer detection, and answers questions regarding radiation exposure from CT use.
This fact sheet explores links between garlic and cancer prevention, including study and clinical trials evidence and safety concerns.
This fact sheet defines radon and reviews radon-related cancer risks.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Evolution of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
- Scalp Cooling With Dignicap May Reduce Alopecia During Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer
- Dedicated End-of-Life Education Program Improves Nurses' Care, Patient and Family Satisfaction
- Reflexology, Aromatherapy May Reduce Pain, Anxiety of Brachytherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Oncology Extended Care Clinic Reduced Urgent Cancer-Related ED Visits
- Hair Dyes and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Taste Changes After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Affect QOL in Blood Cancers
- Hope, Optimism Reduce Psychological Distress in Advanced Cancer
- Mitomycin Extravasation Protocol
- Accurate Understanding of Capacity May Improve Workflow, Efficiency in Infusion Suite
- Nursing Practice Change Improved Chemo Administration, But Old Habits Die Hard
- Simple Adjustment Key to Paclitaxel Infusion Protocol That Reduced Hypersensitivity Reactions
- Online Program Aims to Assist With Clinical Trial Enrollment for Hematologic Cancers
- Education May Better Equip Nurses to Hold End-of-Life Conversations in Advanced Cancer
- Skipping the SICU Post Head and Neck Cancer Surgery May Improve Outcomes
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|