This fact sheet explores the technology of cell phones, radiofrequency energy and how it may affect the body, and the findings of research studies about cell phone exposure and cancer risk.
This fact sheet explores the possible cancer risks caused by the chemical acrylamide in foodstuffs and consumer goods.
This fact sheet reviews Paget disease of the breast symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments.
This fact sheet examines the possible cancer risks and also possible protective benefits associated with the use of oral contraceptives.
This fact sheet reviews cancer in adolescents and children, including possible causes, treatment, and the general outlook for childhood cancers.
This fact sheet explores possible links between hair dying and an increased risk of leukemia and other cancers.
This fact sheet reviews bone cancer, including its possible causes, frequency, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
This fact sheet defines obesity and explores its relationship with cancer.
This fact sheet examines the evidence linking artificial sweeteners to an increased risk of cancer development.
This fact sheet examines possible correlations between cancer risk and factors such as pregnancy and breast feeding.
This fact sheet examines possible links between human papillomaviruses (HPVs) and cancer.
This fact sheet examines methods of breast reconstruction for patients with breast cancer and treatment implications after surgery.
This fact sheet reviews common symptoms associated with polycythemia vera (PV) and how a patient may address them, along with an overview of more serious symptoms that require medical attention.
This fact sheet explains lymphedema and describes ways in which a patient may manage symptoms of this common side effect of cancer treatment.
This fact sheet examines so-called "light" cigarettes, associated cancer risks, and tar yield ratings.
This fact sheet examines immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), including patient outlook, treatment, and ITP in pregnancy.
This fact sheet examines the various kinds of chronic myeloproliferative neoplasms, and the tests utilized to detect and diagnose them.
This fact sheet reviews the types of mammograms, false-positive and false-negative results, digital mammography, and tomosynthesis mammography.
This fact sheet examines possible relationships between use of antiperspirants or deodorants and cancer risk.
This fact sheet reviews bone marrow transplantation (BMT) and peripheral blood stem cell transplantation (PBSCT) as they relate to the cancer treatment.
This fact reviews how hormone therapy may be used to treat prostate cancer, treatment options for castration-resistant prostate cancer, and side effects of hormone therapy.
This fact sheet examines sources of formaldehyde and possible health risks posed by this chemical.
This fact sheet examines pathology reports, including tissue collection methods, the ways in which tissue samples may be processed, and details typically included in such reports.
This fact examines the possible causes, risk factors, symptoms, and treatments associated with polycythemia vera.
This fact sheet reviews the incidence and survival statistics of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
This fact sheets examines the sources of dietary calcium and possible links to cancer prevention.
This fact sheet explores the links, both negative and positive, that Helicobacter pylori may have with gastric and other cancer types.
Water fluoridation began in the United States in 1945, and possible connections between cancer and fluoridation have been debated since.
This fact sheet explains investigational drugs and the process by which cancer patients may obtain them.
This fact sheet explains tumor markers and their current use in cancer care.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivorship Marked by Periods of Actionable Distress
- Dose-Escalation Mitigates Risk of Grade 3/4 Adverse Events With Ruxolitinib for Myelofibrosis
- Stem Cell Transplantation Superior to Chemotherapy for Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL, Follicular Lymphoma
- Patients and Caregivers Worry About Cost of Cancer Care
- Integrative Medicine in Childhood Cancer: Practices That Can Help Pediatric Patients
- Navigating Prostate Cancer: A Patient's Experience From Diagnosis to Survivor
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- How Likely Are Oncologists to Refer for Palliative Care? Depends on Their Age
- Use of Corticosteroids With PD-1 or PD-L1 Inhibitors Associated With Poorer Outcomes in NSCLC
- Chemoimmunotherapy Increases Survival in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Risk for Colon Cancer, Osteogenic Sarcoma Higher With Presence of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- G-CSF Support Increases Overall Survival, But Risk of Secondary Malignancies Also Higher
- Report From Childhood Cancer Survivor Study Identifies Long-Term Risks for VTE
- The Effect of Intravenous Hydration Strategy on Plasma Methotrexate Clearance During Intravenous High-dose Methotrexate Administration in Pediatric Oncology Patients
- Outcomes Worse for Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy vs Open Surgery
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|