Generic Name and Formulations:
Cevimeline HCl 30mg; caps.
Indications for EVOXAC:
Dry mouth associated with Sjogren's syndrome.
30mg three times daily.
Uncontrolled asthma. When miosis is undesirable (eg, acute iritis, narrow-angle glaucoma).
History of cardiovascular disease. Controlled asthma. Chronic bronchitis. COPD. History of nephrolithiasis or cholelithiasis. CYP2D6 deficiency. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Potentiated by CYP2D6 and CYP3A3/4 inhibitors. Possible conduction disturbances with β-adrenergic antagonists. Additive effects with parasympathomimetics. May interfere with antimuscarinics.
Excessive sweating (dehydration may develop; drink extra water), rhinitis, excessive salivation, UTI, cough, arthralgia, fatigue, insomnia, hot flushes, GI upset, visual disturbances (eg, blurring, decreased visual acuity), others.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Breast Cancer Screening Recommendations Not Completely Reflective of Race, Age
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
- Oral Androgen Receptor Inhibitor Granted FDA Approval for Nonmetastatic CRPC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|