As cholesterol is metabolized, a potent stimulant of breast cancer is created—one that fuels estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancers, according to new research.
The luminal breast cancer subtype has enhanced expression of the ERBB3 oncogene, and depleting the ERBB3 protein with an antibody promotes cancer cell death and decreases tumor growth in vitro, according to a new study.
The addition of BH3 mimetics to standard tamoxifen treatment improved the effectiveness of hormone therapy in luminal B cancers, an aggressive subtype of ER-positive breast cancer.
A drug approved in Europe to treat osteoporosis has been shown to stop the growth of breast cancer cells, according to a new study.
Lipid-metabolism genes are potential biomarkers of estrogen-receptor (ER)-specific breast cancer risk, researchers have found.
A breast cancer risk model for African-American women underpredicted individual risk and risk of estrogen receptor (ER)-negative disease.
The combination of the investigational agent PD 0332991 and letrozole significantly improved median progression-free survival in patients with advanced estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- Intensive Chemotherapy May Not Be Effective in MDS or AML After MDS
- ASCO Endorses SIO Guideline for Integrative Therapies in Breast Cancer
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|