As cholesterol is metabolized, a potent stimulant of breast cancer is created—one that fuels estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancers, according to new research.
The luminal breast cancer subtype has enhanced expression of the ERBB3 oncogene, and depleting the ERBB3 protein with an antibody promotes cancer cell death and decreases tumor growth in vitro, according to a new study.
The addition of BH3 mimetics to standard tamoxifen treatment improved the effectiveness of hormone therapy in luminal B cancers, an aggressive subtype of ER-positive breast cancer.
A drug approved in Europe to treat osteoporosis has been shown to stop the growth of breast cancer cells, according to a new study.
Lipid-metabolism genes are potential biomarkers of estrogen-receptor (ER)-specific breast cancer risk, researchers have found.
A breast cancer risk model for African-American women underpredicted individual risk and risk of estrogen receptor (ER)-negative disease.
The combination of the investigational agent PD 0332991 and letrozole significantly improved median progression-free survival in patients with advanced estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.
- Increased 5-Year Survival Rate Seen in NSCLC Subset Treated With Nivolumab
- Health Care Expansion Tied to Increased Rates of Surgical Treatment of Thyroid Cancer
- Including a PI3-Kinase Inhibitor with an PARP Inhibitor Improves Tumor Shrinkage in Patients with Resistant Ovarian Cancer
- JAK1, JAK2 Inhibition Improves Outcomes in Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, But More Is Needed
- Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Responds to Abiraterone Acetate in Some Cases
- Exercise, Psychological Interventions Better for Cancer Fatigue Than Medications
- ASCO Issues Global Guidance for HPV Vaccination for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Discharge Events Improved With Standardized Inpatient Palliative Care Consultation
- Little Opposition to Early Palliative Care for Symptom Management in Pediatric Oncology
- Physical Activity Improves Outcomes for Patients with Breast Cancer and Survivors
- Cost and Complication Rates Differ Among Early Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- PSA Screening Rates Level Off in United States
- CQGS Releases Standards for Surgical Care of Older Adults
- Radiation Protocol Deviations Linked to Worse Outcomes in Pediatric Brain Malignancy
- Use of Counseling, Surgery Rates Show Limited Physician Knowledge of Breast Cancer Genetic Testing
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|