As cholesterol is metabolized, a potent stimulant of breast cancer is created—one that fuels estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancers, according to new research.
The luminal breast cancer subtype has enhanced expression of the ERBB3 oncogene, and depleting the ERBB3 protein with an antibody promotes cancer cell death and decreases tumor growth in vitro, according to a new study.
The addition of BH3 mimetics to standard tamoxifen treatment improved the effectiveness of hormone therapy in luminal B cancers, an aggressive subtype of ER-positive breast cancer.
A drug approved in Europe to treat osteoporosis has been shown to stop the growth of breast cancer cells, according to a new study.
Lipid-metabolism genes are potential biomarkers of estrogen-receptor (ER)-specific breast cancer risk, researchers have found.
A breast cancer risk model for African-American women underpredicted individual risk and risk of estrogen receptor (ER)-negative disease.
The combination of the investigational agent PD 0332991 and letrozole significantly improved median progression-free survival in patients with advanced estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer.
- Immunotherapy May Benefit Some Patients with Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma
- New Study Questions Standard Dosage for Treating Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Superior Tolerability, Efficacy With Alectinib in Treatment-Naïve ALK-poistive NSCLC
- Adding Pertuzumab to Adjuvant Therapy Is Beneficial for Some Women with Early Breast Cancer
- Clinical Trials May Benefit Oncology Patients
- Survivorship Care Plans: Providing A Blueprint for Health Care After Cancer
- Cancer Recurrence Fear Reduced by Novel Psychological Intervention
- Multifaceted Role of the Nurse Navigator Includes Palliative, Supportive Care
- Patient Navigators Found to Boost Lung Cancer Screening Rates
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Nurse Navigation Survey
- Prostate-specific PET and CT Imaging Improves Detection of Disease and Patient Care
- Lenvatinib Improves OS, PFS in Radioiodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer in All Older Patients
- Breast Cancer Overdiagnosis Also a Result of Screening Mammography Programs
- Use of Aspirin, NSAIDs Correlates with Improved Overall Survival in Colorectal Cancer
- Cancer Risk Not Increased by Childhood Exposure to Diagnostic Radiation
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|