Quality of life for patients with CIPN was improved by wearing frozen gloves during treatment. Researchers reported in an oral presentation at ESMO 2017 Congress that the gloves reduced symptoms even though long-term differences in neuropathy were not observed.
Sarcopenia is significantly associated with dose reductions but not with dose-limiting toxicities at initiation of CAPOX-B reinduction therapy in patients with mCRC, researchers reported at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Investigators report that administering cannabis to patients with cancer undergoing immunotherapy was found to lower the response rate to therapy but had no effect on PFS or OS, in an oral presentation at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Researchers reported trends of aggressiveness of cancer care near the end of life (ACCEoL) have remained unchanged in adult patients despite increasing resources for integrated palliative care in a presentation at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Patients with multiple myeloma treated with daratumumab who experience IRRs may easily be managed by administering pre-infusion and postinfusion medications, investigators reported in a presentation at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Administering niraparib to patients with recurrent ovarian cancer after CR or PR to platinum-based chemotherapy may allow patients to continuously maintain QOL during treatment, reported researchers in presentation at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Distress, Neuroticism Predict Long-term Emotional Distress After Cancer Diagnosis
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings Can Be Negatively Impacted by Nurse Staffing Ratio
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Bacteria in Probiotics Carry Potential Risks for Immunocompromised Patients
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- Overall Survival Prolonged With HIPEC + Cytoreductive Surgery for Gastric Cancer
- Better Postoperative Outcomes With RAMIE for Esophageal Cancer
- Distinct Patterns of Shiny White Streaks Strong Indicator of Melanoma
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|