Quality of life for patients with CIPN was improved by wearing frozen gloves during treatment. Researchers reported in an oral presentation at ESMO 2017 Congress that the gloves reduced symptoms even though long-term differences in neuropathy were not observed.
Sarcopenia is significantly associated with dose reductions but not with dose-limiting toxicities at initiation of CAPOX-B reinduction therapy in patients with mCRC, researchers reported at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Investigators report that administering cannabis to patients with cancer undergoing immunotherapy was found to lower the response rate to therapy but had no effect on PFS or OS, in an oral presentation at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Researchers reported trends of aggressiveness of cancer care near the end of life (ACCEoL) have remained unchanged in adult patients despite increasing resources for integrated palliative care in a presentation at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Patients with multiple myeloma treated with daratumumab who experience IRRs may easily be managed by administering pre-infusion and postinfusion medications, investigators reported in a presentation at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Administering niraparib to patients with recurrent ovarian cancer after CR or PR to platinum-based chemotherapy may allow patients to continuously maintain QOL during treatment, reported researchers in presentation at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Is Radioimmunotherapy a Path Forward for Melanoma?
- FDA Approves Mogamulizumab-kpkc for Rare Subtypes of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- New PDL1 Inhibitors for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: Focus on Pembrolizumab
- Intensive Chemotherapy May Not Be Effective in MDS or AML After MDS
- ASCO Endorses SIO Guideline for Integrative Therapies in Breast Cancer
- NCCIH HerbList App Launched to Provide Information on Herbal Products
- Metformin Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Bladder Cancer
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Nurse-Led Program Improves Health, Financial Outcomes in Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Seeking Reliable Information on Herbal Products
- Disparities Remain in Prevalence of Cancer Screening Tests
- Hope, Gratitude, and Spirituality: What They Mean to Cancer Patients
- FDA, EU Approvals Sought for Split Dose Regimen of Daratumumab for Multiple Myeloma
- 8 Hours of Bedrest May Be Ideal After Intrathecal Chemotherapy in Hematologic Cancers
- Combined Digital Screening Best for Detecting Breast Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|