Erythromycin Ophthalmic Ointment Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Indications for Erythromycin Ophthalmic Ointment:
Susceptible infections of conjunctiva and cornea.
Adults and Children:
Apply 1cm ribbon of ointment to infected area up to 6 times daily. Prophylaxis of neonatal gonoccocal or chlamydial conjunctivitis: instill 1cm ribbon of ointment into each lower conjunctival sac.
Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Ocular irritation, redness; hypersensivity reactions, superinfection.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Aggressive Therapy Provides No Additional Advantage in Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Excretion of Volatile Organic Compounds Higher in AYAs Using Vaping Products
- FDA, ASHP Actions to Prevent or Manage Chemotherapy Drug Shortages
- Risk for Cardiovascular Disease Higher in Survivors of Testicular Cancer
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Metformin Plus Ruxolitinib: A Potential Therapeutic Alternative for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Outcomes in SCCHN Improved With Swap of Docetaxel for 5-FU in Palliative Regimen
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Revised AJCC8 Demonstrates Superior Tumor Classification for HNCSCC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|