EPIDUO GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Adapalene 0.1%, benzoyl peroxide 2.5%; gel.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for EPIDUO GEL:
Treatment of acne vulgaris in patients ≥9 years of age.
Adults and Children:
<9yrs: not established. ≥9yrs: apply thin film to affected areas of face and/or trunk once daily after washing. Use a pea-sized amount for each area of the face (eg, forehead, chin, cheek). Reduce frequency or discontinue if prolonged or severe irritation occurs.
Do not use on cuts, abrasions, eczematous or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Caution with other topical acne therapy (eg, peeling, desquamating, or abrasive agents). Avoid using concomitant topical irritants and waxing treated areas.
Retinoid + antibacterial/keratolytic.
Dry skin, contact dermatitis, skin irritation, eczema; local reactions (eg, erythema, scaling, dryness, burning, stinging), may bleach fabrics or hair.
Adapalene: biliary. Benzoyl peroxide: renal.
Gel—45g (tube or pump); Forte Gel—15g, 30g, 45g, 60g, 70g pump
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Ciprofloxacin Plus Doxycycline Reduces Infection Rate in Multiple Myeloma Post-ASCT
- Prognostic Significance of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression in Glioma Patients
- Fathers Can Pass Inherited Ovarian Cancer Risk to Daughters
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|