Generic Name and Formulations:
Serum-derived bovine immunoglobulin/protein isolate (SBI) 5g, dextrose 5g, sunflower lecithin (trace amounts); pwd; per packet; lactose-, gluten-, dye-, and soy-free.
Entera Health, Inc.
Indications for ENTERAGAM:
Clinical dietary management in patients with: limited or impaired capacity to ingest, digest, absorb, or metabolize ordinary foodstuffs or certain nutrients, or specific intestinal disorders (eg, irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea [IBS-D], inflammatory bowel disease [IBD], and HIV-associated enteropathy).
Dissolve packet contents in at least 4oz (120mL) of water or other liquids; stir until fully mixed (do not shake); or, may be mixed in foods (eg, pudding, yogurt); consume dose immediately after mixing. Initially 1 packet twice daily for 2–4 weeks; may increase up to 4 packets daily. Maintenance: at least 1 packet daily.
<2yrs: see full labeling. ≥2yrs: Initially ½ packet daily; may increase dose based on response and tolerance.
Must use under physician supervision. Pregnancy, labor & delivery, nursing mothers: see full labeling.
Mild nausea, constipation, stomach cramps, headache, increased urination.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Approach and Management of Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Immune Hepatitis
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Test for Select BRCA Mutations Gets FDA Nod
- Patients With Head and Neck Cancer Have Greater Chance of Being Prescribed Opioids
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|