Although significant variation in care persists, underuse and misuse of adjuvant endocrine therapy for breast cancer has decreased since 2004.
Letrozole was not superior to anastrazole with respect to efficacy or safety in postmenopausal women with HR-positive, node-positive early breast cancer.
Greater negative beliefs regarding the challenges of their aromatase inhibitor treatment more likely to lead to nonadherence.
Oncology nurses can play a pivotal role in diagnosis and management of the rare neuroendocrine tumors pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas.
The risk of the most serious cardiovascular events, including cardiac ischemia and stroke, was not higher for breast cancer survivors who received an aromatase inhibitor (AI) compared with tamoxifen users.
The impact on quality of life for patients with breast cancer receiving adjuvant endocrine therapy (ET) should be given more attention, and clinicians should make better efforts to address patient-reported outcomes.
- Novel Blood Test Detects Cancer, Locates Tumor Without Invasive Procedures
- Cabozantinib Activates Innate Immune Response, Eliminating Prostate Cancer
- Shorter Treatment of Breast Cancer with Trastuzumab May Lead to Improved Results
- Colorectal Cancer Rates Increased Sharply Among Generation X and Millennials
- Pneumonia Associated With Common Cold May Cause Fatal Illness in Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
- Early Palliative Care Reduced ICU Use in Patients With Advanced Cancer
- Ginger Extract Raises Antioxidant Levels in Patients Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Nurse Navigators Improve Physician Engagement in Pretreatment Discussions
- Screening Increases Early Palliative Care, Reduces Aggressive EOL Measures
- Antiperspirants/Deodorants and Breast Cancer (Fact Sheet)
- Genome Sequencing Explains Resistance to CTLA-4 and PD-1 Inhibitors in Metastatic Melanoma
- Lifestyle Choices Have Greater Influence on Colon and Rectal Cancer Risk
- Kidney Cancer Metastases in Lung May Hide Undiagnosed Primary Lung Cancer
- Nasal Biomarker in Smokers Could Predict Lung Cancer
- Arm Lymphoscintigraphy After Axillary Lymph Node Dissection or Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Breast Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|