Opioid-induced constipation is not adequately addressed by nurse practitioners and physicians, according to research presented at the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Connections: Advancing Care Through Science conference.
Patients with soft-tissue sarcoma who have an early PET response after initial chemotherapy survive longer than patients showing no such response.
An investigational agent for the treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma has yielded very strong results in a phase II trial of heavily pretreated persons with relapsed or refractory disease.
What role does medication play in managing fatigue? Can neuropathy from oxaliplatin therapy be effectively treated or prevented?
The forum answers questions about the effects of pectin and administering chemotherapy with no blood return.
Zoledronic acid is a third-generation bisphosphonate prescribed to reduce pain from bony metastases, treat hypercalcemia of malignancy, and manage osteolytic lesions in multiple myeloma.
GPs should advise women to continue taking HRT, despite claims linking it to breast cancer, according to an expert on the menopause.
Xerostomia is a common symptom in oncology and palliative medicine, and because it can cause distress to patients, it warrants careful attention
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Resolving Vaginal Dryness in Women With a History of Breast Cancer
- FDA Issues Warning for Rolapitant Injectable Emulsion in the Treatment of CINV
- Risk Factors for Arterial, Venous Thrombosis Differ in Polycythemia Vera
- BRCA Mutation Improves Prognosis for 2-year Survival in Younger-onset TNBC
- Identifying the Psychosocial Needs of Young Adults With Metastatic Cancer
- Pertuzumab Regimen Approved for Adjuvant, Neoadjuvant Therapy in Specific Breast Cancers
- Common Oncologic Emergencies That Occur With Multiple Myeloma
- Artificial Sweeteners and Cancer Risk (Fact Sheet)
- Blueberry Extract May Boost Efficacy of Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
- Dietary Estrogens Reduced Efficacy of Novel Breast Cancer Therapy
- When There Are No Words: Interpreting Patients' and Families' Subtle Messages
- Depression Predictive of Poor Survival Outcomes in Head and Neck Cancer
- Nearly One Third of Veterans Report Current Tobacco Use
- Priority Review of New Drug Application Granted to Apalutamide for CRPC
- Partial Response Achieved With Atezolizumab, Cobimetinib in Pretreated CRC
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|