Opioid-induced constipation is not adequately addressed by nurse practitioners and physicians, according to research presented at the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Connections: Advancing Care Through Science conference.
Patients with soft-tissue sarcoma who have an early PET response after initial chemotherapy survive longer than patients showing no such response.
An investigational agent for the treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma has yielded very strong results in a phase II trial of heavily pretreated persons with relapsed or refractory disease.
What role does medication play in managing fatigue? Can neuropathy from oxaliplatin therapy be effectively treated or prevented?
The forum answers questions about the effects of pectin and administering chemotherapy with no blood return.
Zoledronic acid is a third-generation bisphosphonate prescribed to reduce pain from bony metastases, treat hypercalcemia of malignancy, and manage osteolytic lesions in multiple myeloma.
GPs should advise women to continue taking HRT, despite claims linking it to breast cancer, according to an expert on the menopause.
Xerostomia is a common symptom in oncology and palliative medicine, and because it can cause distress to patients, it warrants careful attention
- Prehabilitation Program Improves Preoperative Fitness in Patients With Colorectal Cancer
- Acupuncture Improves Postoperative Symptoms in Women Undergoing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Combination of Gemcitabine and New CHK1 Inhibitor Is Effective in Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Alcohol Consumption, Particularly White Wine, Associated With Increased Risk of Melanoma
- In HER2+ Breast Cancer, Higher TIL Levels Associated With Improved OS
- Exercise is as Effective in Treating Metastatic Prostate Cancer as Medication
- Walnut Consumption Changes Gut Microbiome, Decreases Growth of Colon Cancer in Mice
- Vaccine Enters Phase I Study for Safety and Effectiveness in Multiple Myeloma
- Timing Chemotherapy Administration to Circadian Rhythm Improves Drug Effectiveness
- New Therapy Blocks Breast Cancer Cells From Entering and Hiding in Bone Marrow to Form Latent Metastases
- PAM50 HER2-E Subtype Predicts pCR Following Lapatinib, Trastuzumab
- Arsenic Pretreatment May Protect Normal Tissue During Chemo in Breast Cancer
- Netupitant/Palonosetron Efficacious for Prevention of N/V in Patients Receiving MEC or HEC
- Costs, Complications Higher for Women Who Undergo Second Surgery After BCS
- Omitting RT in Certain Older Women With Early Breast Cancer is Safe
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|