Opioid-induced constipation is not adequately addressed by nurse practitioners and physicians, according to research presented at the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Connections: Advancing Care Through Science conference.
Patients with soft-tissue sarcoma who have an early PET response after initial chemotherapy survive longer than patients showing no such response.
An investigational agent for the treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma has yielded very strong results in a phase II trial of heavily pretreated persons with relapsed or refractory disease.
What role does medication play in managing fatigue? Can neuropathy from oxaliplatin therapy be effectively treated or prevented?
The forum answers questions about the effects of pectin and administering chemotherapy with no blood return.
Zoledronic acid is a third-generation bisphosphonate prescribed to reduce pain from bony metastases, treat hypercalcemia of malignancy, and manage osteolytic lesions in multiple myeloma.
GPs should advise women to continue taking HRT, despite claims linking it to breast cancer, according to an expert on the menopause.
Xerostomia is a common symptom in oncology and palliative medicine, and because it can cause distress to patients, it warrants careful attention
- Novel Colonoscopy Prep Is Poised to Improve Screening Rates for Colon Cancer
- PPIs Negatively Impact Outcomes of Patients Treated With Capecitabine
- How Physical Changes From Breast Cancer Affect Self-Image: Considerations for Clinicians
- Clinical Use of Cabozantinib in the Treatment of Advanced Kidney Cancer: Efficacy, Safety, and Patient Selection
- Panobinostat Modestly Improves OS in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- Overall Benefits of Vaporized Nicotine Products Outweigh Harms, Says International Panel of Experts
- Sugar and Cancer: Mitigating the Affects of Diet on Cancer
- Nurse Residency Programs Can Impact Oncology Nursing Practice, Outcomes
- Implementing a Distress Screening Process for Cancer Patients
- Initiating Palliative Care in the Emergency Department
- Pseudohyperkalemia: False Potassium Levels Occur in a Patient With Lymphoma
- Atezolizumab Granted FDA Approval for Specific Cases of NSCLC
- Low-Dose Sublingual Fentanyl Safe, Effective in Patients Receiving Lower Opioid Doses
- High U.S. Economic Burden for Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Short-Term Intervention May Have Long-term Diet Effect in Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|