Generic Name and Formulations:
Digoxin Immune Fab (ovine) 40mg/vial; IV inj after reconstitution; preservative-free.
Indications for DIGIFAB:
Digoxin toxicity or overdose.
Adults and Children:
See literature. Dose based on amount of digoxin or digitoxin to be neutralized. Contents of 1 vial neutralizes 0.5mg digoxin.
Previous allergies to antibiotics, sheep antibodies, papain or papaya extracts. Monitor potassium, renal, and cardiac function. Postpone redigitalization until Fab fragments cleared. Interferes with digitalis immunoassays. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Symptoms of digoxin withdrawal. Hypokalemia.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- CHEMO-SUPPORT: A Nursing Intervention to Relieve Chemotherapy Symptom Burden
- A Witness to Letting Go: Nursing Care at the End of Life
- Sexual Quality of Life Decreased During, After Chemotherapy for Digestive Cancers
- Medical Terms in Patient Education: Using the Confusing to Explain the Complicated
- Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer May Cause Nocturia, Sleep Disturbance
- Various Aspects of Palliative Care Focus Associated With Different Outcomes In Cancer
- Cost vs Benefits: The Controversy Over Proton Beam Radiotherapy
- Patient Expectations at Odds With Actual Outcomes for Radiotherapy in Breast Cancer
- Patients Desire More Online Tools and Access
- Managing Chemo Brain in Pediatric Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Ciprofloxacin Plus Doxycycline Reduces Infection Rate in Multiple Myeloma Post-ASCT
- Prognostic Significance of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Expression in Glioma Patients
- Fathers Can Pass Inherited Ovarian Cancer Risk to Daughters
- Modified XELIRI Noninferior to FOLFIRI for OS in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Nabilone Improves Cancer-Associated Anorexia in Lung Cancer
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|