DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), lysine; vegetarian caps; lactose-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk protein).
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME:
For the daily dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Capsules may be opened and contents sprinkled into food or drink. 1 capsule daily. Max 2 caps/daily.
Capsules may be opened and contents mixed into cold drink, oatmeal, applesauce or other food. 1 capsule daily.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
- Neurotoxicity After CAR T-cell Therapy May Be Associated With Endothelial Activation
- Navigation Programs Most Effective in Increasing Follow-up Colonoscopy
- New Class of Clinical Trial Enhances Research on Cancer Care Delivery
- Nivolumab Provides Better Long-Term Efficacy Compared With Docetaxel in NSCLC
- Prophylactic Prochloperazine Ineffective for Opioid-induced Nausea/Vomiting in Cancer
- Anticancer Properties of The Probiotic Kefir: A Review
- Combining Radiation, Immunotherapy: An Emerging Challenge for Oncology Nursing
- Navigating the Transition From Treatment to Breast Cancer Survivor
- Naldemedine Effective for Opioid-Induced Constipation in Cancer Pain
- Disruptions to Circadian Rhythm Linked to Prostate Cancer Surgery Regret
- A Case of Immunotherapy-Induced Myocarditis Concomitant to MG in Lung Cancer
- Daily Aspirin Reduced Risk of HBV-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lanreotide Effectively Controls Diarrhea, Flushing in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Case Report of a KIT-mutated Melanoma Patient With an Excellent Response to Apatinib and Temozolomide Combination Therapy
- Novel Predictive Model More Effectively Identifies Risk for Lung Cancer
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|