Investigators report on the efficacy of a structured prophylactic regimen of loperamide for 2 cycles to reduce incidence and severity of neratinib-associated diarrhea in patients with HER2-positive early-stage breast cancer, at SABCS 2016.
A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of the Risk of Diarrhea Associated With Vandetanib Treatment in Carcinoma PatientsJuly 21, 2016
[OncoTargets and Therapy] This research examines overall risks of all-grade and high-grade diarrhea during vandetanib treatment, to gain a better understanding of its prediction and management.
What are the best forms of management for diarrhea in patients with rectal cancer?
Higher cure and sustained response rates, shorter time to resolution of diarrhea versus vancomycin
A common side effect of cancer treatment, including radiotherapy, is diarrhea. Treatment is based on its cause and severity.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
- Choice of Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy Affects Satisfaction, Quality of Life
- Bariatric Surgery Reduced Risk of Some Cancers in Obese Patients
- Carfilzomib Benefits May Outweigh Cardiovascular Risk in Multiple Myeloma
- The Caregivers' Cancer Journey
- Genetic Link Between Depression and Breast Cancer Remains Unclear
- Implementing an Ambulatory Adherence Program May Improve Oral Anticancer Medications Compliance
- Exercise Habits Influence Mortality in Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Managing Dyspnea With Fentanyl in Patients With Cancer at End of Life
- CALM: A Depression Intervention for Cancer Patients at the End of Life
- High BMI Among Premenopausal Women May Improve Risk for Breast Cancer
- Fertility Preservation in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Patients That Undergo Targeted Molecular Therapies: An Important Step Forward From the Chemotherapy Era
- Survey of ACEP Councilors Reveals NP, PA Staffing Models, Practice Patterns Vary
- Breath Analysis May Be an Effective Diagnostic for Pancreatic Cancer
- Genetic Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer Linked to 6 Specific Gene Mutations
- Dinner Hour and Sleep Habits Affect Risk of Breast, Prostate Cancers
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|